Valentines debrief

Walsingham

sometimes I really enjoy living in Europe .. especially in Northern Europe .. we don't have any of those date rules .. you are allowed to have sex anytime anywhere (from societies point of view) .. and we don't have any romantic holidays that forces you to spend alot of money on your girl ..

aahh...  :D

I wasn't forced. :shifty:

I genuinely enjoyed doing it for her, which strikes me as weird.

Oh, my day went great.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I concur Ros, tis a strange AmeriKan tradition. Chicks demand enough as it is. *holds on to his wallet* :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

And I want one of these

suzuki_grand_vitara_586262f.jpg

I know it's not as big as them yankee SUV's, but damnit stuff is expensive here, remember that ffs! :-

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I went to bed early after playing 10 hours of KotOR.

:D

And sorry to hear it didn't work out, pix, but I DID try. I can't help it if these slugs didn't chip in with a remarkable plan. What did Llyranor get up to? Maybe he went with my plan to trap a young lady of criminal disposition.

Jerk. She dumped me. And turned out to be a man. And not actually Finnish.

But hey, beggars can't be choosers!

:thumbsup:

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I believe in you CA, I believe in you.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I was just thinking that in actuality having a single day with advertising and so ofrth actually plays off the male weaknesses. Being obvious and well-planned is in our favour. Then once done we can relax just a little knowing we've made clear our concern and affection for another year.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It's also good for those of us who can think outside the boxed-up day; costs for weekend breaks and flowers and other relationship lubricants are significantly less at other, off-peak, times of the calendar. :rolleyes:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The gf has been on at me to get flowers for her for some time. She was over the moon when I finally did. She didn't expect it either. Cost an arm and a leg though. Made clear it was a one-off and not happening again this lifetime. Still, she was happy.

What is it with girls and flowers? o:) They fade, they die and then they're gone. But oh no, they want them... not happy with a plant either. I just don't understand. :rolleyes:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Damn straight, Dyan. I've seen bouquets for 29 quid, and upwards. What the feth is going on? You wouldn't buy an album that was going to wither and die in a few days.

The only explanation I've come up with so far is the 'pure sacrifice' option. i.e. it shows you are willing to spend money on absolute rubbish just for the principle. Which annoys the hell out of me if it's true.

Hey, here's an idea. How about we make St George's day the day each year when women have to spend an entire day taking their guy on a day he will love. My gf a few years back did such a day and it was fantastic. Beer and bacon for breakfast, lunch in the park with all my favourite food, afternoon visiting war stuff, pub, then the Reduced Shakespeare company and Thai food for afters.

What do you say? Let's get em back.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:blink:  Flowers are nice especially if they are red roses.

Some of you men are just not romantic.

What is romantic about giving a loved one a fading gift?

Giving flowers is like giving death.

And why are artificial flowers a big no no. They last forever, like our love.

;)  Flowers are nice especially if they are red roses.

What is romantic about giving a loved one a fading gift?

Giving flowers is like giving death.

And why are artificial flowers a big no no. They last forever, like our love.

plastic love :blink:

IB1OsQq.png

A lot of women like pretty expensive flowers that will fade over a period of time, but the love of the man that bought them, will hopefully last a life time.

It's the thought that counts.

So artificial flowers would be fine, then?

Or is the thought in question simply to spend money?

A lot of women like pretty expensive flowers that will fade over a period of time, but the love of the man that bought them, will hopefully last a life time.

Yes ;)

Astro: think about it this way:

If it fades, you buy her a new..again and again, and she will love you for that...again and again :blink:

IB1OsQq.png

Yes :)

Astro: think about it this way:

If it fades, you buy her a new..again and again, and she will love you for that...again and again ;)

Thats one way to look at it. There was a poll recently in a local newspaper that asked who are more materialistic, men or women. Men came in first... :blink: The poll was surely put together by women.

Couldn't I just find her a screensaver that shows flowers blooming again and again?

Damn straight, Dyan. I've seen bouquets for 29 quid, and upwards. What the feth is going on? You wouldn't buy an album that was going to wither and die in a few days.

The only explanation I've come up with so far is the 'pure sacrifice' option. i.e. it shows you are willing to spend money on absolute rubbish just for the principle. Which annoys the hell out of me if it's true.

Hey, here's an idea. How about we make St George's day the day each year when women have to spend an entire day taking their guy on a day he will love. My gf a few years back did such a day and it was fantastic. Beer and bacon for breakfast, lunch in the park with all my favourite food, afternoon visiting war stuff, pub, then the Reduced Shakespeare company and Thai food for afters.

What do you say? Let's get em back.

I say damn straight!

:blink:  Flowers are nice especially if they are red roses.

Actually, I don't find roses all that attractive, to be honest. They're too overrated. I got the gf her favourite flower - stargazer lilies. (They're white with pink)

"...I thought of you and that's what counts..."

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!