Happy Valentines Day

LoneWolf16

Happy VD Da-er Valentines Day!

valentines-bear.gif

Wishing you and your valentine a lovely day of lovey...stuff. Hell, I had a good one. ;)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Wow, already 15 Februari over here  >_<

Anyway, Happy Valentines day for the people still living on the 14th

Another half an hour of this god-foresaken day to go >_<

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I take it I'm one of the few to have a good day? What with the candy and the big fluffy stuffed animal and the general air of niceness? Oh, and the kiss was cool too. And the hugs.

Damn it she's beautiful. Made all the running around last night worth it. >_<

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

I take it I'm one of the few to have a good day? What with the candy and the big fluffy stuffed animal and the general air of niceness? Oh, and the kiss was cool too. And the hugs.

Damn it she's beautiful. Made all the running around last night worth it.  >_<

Way to rub it in.

Jerk.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sorry. I just....I just forgot. >_<

- Everlast

Yeah, the girl I have been liking for a while now told me she didn't like me like that yesterday.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Darth Somethinorother's Valentines Day FAQ:

10 things your Sweetheart never wanted you to know about Valentine's Day:

St Valentine, the person to whom the day owes its name, was accordinly executed in 270 AD, for being criminally romantic.

The French knight who sent the first Valentines card from the tower of London to his wife at home, after the battle of Agincourt (which the English won, btw)(even though the French really should have)(we had your legs for dinner froggies!)(*rude hand gesture*), was probably executed too.

St Valentine worked for Hallmark.

V-Day, a common abbreviation for Valentine's day, is actually the name given to the day dedicated to ending violence against women.

You aren't getting laid tonight.

There is a book about it! "I hate Valentine's day by Benett Madison. Amazon are temporarily out of stock.

The last time Chuck Norris saw Valentine's day, he gave it a roundhouse kick to the FACE!

Dead people celebrate Valentine's Day. Exactly the same way we do. EXACTLY the same.

Valentine's Day is based on an Illuminati ritual. The one where they rip your heart out and stuff it into your mouth. Over time, human hearts got replaced by heart-shaped chocolates!

There is no Tenth, proving that Valentine's Day always promises more than it delivers.

Edited by Darth Somethingorother

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

I've made about three comments about slitting my wrists over a box of lonely chocolates today. Four.

Edit: I mean, is that some sort of desperate cry for help?

Edited by thepixiesrock

I've made about three comments about slitting my wrists over a box of lonely chocolates today. Four.

How can chocolates be lonely? >_<

- Everlast

When you are emo like him, everything is lonely.

When you are emo like him, everything is lonely.

The light! I see it! Thank you, Pix, for showing the way!

- Everlast

Slightly on topic, I'm kind of surprised Google didn't have a Valentines logo today or yesterday...must be the Olympics. :D

And...hmm...we have no plans. Maybe I'll get some Chinese food and rent Doom...how romantic! hehe

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I bought a giant stuffed frog she's been wanting for a long time now, a half-dozen roses...since I'm damn near broke and a dozen was $65...along with a 1/2 lb. Hershey's almond chocolate bar.

Oh, and a small pink poodle thingy for another female friend, and a little box of chocolates for another. >_<

- Everlast

Hey!

You stole that off of my desk jerk!

I made a card for you guys too!

Sexy

- Everlast

Hey, I saw her first jerks!