comic to movies

moreKOTORplz

Darkman.

Yes, I know it isn't based on aa single specific actual comic. It's still the best comic-feel film out there.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Silence!

10220411.jpg

...Xmen was decent. The first one at least, never saw the others. Liked the first Batman & the most recent Batman but they didn't feel like comics to me. Course I grew up reading Richie Rich... :("

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Spiderman 2, but there are quite a few I haven't seen, as I don't go out of my way to see comic-based movies.

The X-men series so far. It saddens me that Singer is not directing the third one. I would hate to see the franchise go down hill.

I thought number two was pretty downhill: too many characters, not enough point. The first was fun, though. :(

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

with all the marvel movies out and the returns of bats and supa, which comic based movie (all time) did you enjoy the most?

Well, duh! Has there been a better, more accurate comic adaption than "Sin City" ?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Funny...I liked SinCity when I watched it, but I barely remember it now, didn't seem to stay impressed on my brain. I should re-watch it sometime.

Batman begins or sin city, hands down. The X mens are up there.

I concur.

A good Vampirella film would be good.

Yes, and a bad Vampirella film would be bad.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I think the only comic to movie adaptations I enjoyed, both as entertaining films on their own and as satisfying adaptations of the original source, were the Batman movies directed by Burton (Batman and Batman Returns) and Kevin Nolan (Batman Begins), and Robert Rodriguez's adaptation of Sin City.

I've heard good things about Road to Perdition, A History of Violence and Hellboy but unfortunately have not seen the movies yet.

Marvel aren't the only ones making comics and movies you know.

I vote Mystery Men.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.