YOUR CHARACTER

DGwar

Sith Bunny should be a character. Maybe K3's main PC. Sith Bunny for K3! "No Kotor 3 for you!"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

"Sith bunny" is stupid.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Jealousy has driven him mad!

I usually don't stick to one character that much. One moment I'm a straight up good paladin, the next I'm a maliciously evil sorcerer. It depends on my mood.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

And so we have arrived at the time between that which was and that which will be ... silence as we send this off to the AotS sandbox.

Note: Please check all grit from your scales and toes as you leave the viewing gallery ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: