YOUR CHARACTER

DGwar

You and Darque are just the exception.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Says the woman who hates PS:T and loves Diablo  :D

What's wrong with Diablo?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Men and women are ****ing equal.

Men will never be equal to women.

And that's one of the reasons why there are so many gender related "issues".

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

As long as you don't rollplay Chaotic Evil as Chaotic Stupid, suicidally running headlong into every combat opportunity to commit homicide as broadly and deeply as possible. That's just silly.

Even the chaotic have a method to their madness. Why be a hammer in a given situation when one can be deadly and precise like a surgical scalpel? ;)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

As long as you don't rollplay Chaotic Evil as Chaotic Stupid, suicidally running headlong into every combat opportunity to commit homicide as broadly and deeply as possible. That's just silly.

Even the chaotic have a method to their madness. Why be a hammer in a given situation when one can be deadly and precise like a surgical scalpel? ;)

You sound like Kreia :ph34r: Next you'll be talking about "echos"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Even the chaotic have a method to their madness. Why be a hammer in a given situation when one can be deadly and precise like a surgical scalpel? :-

Why be a fiddly scalpel when you can be a hammer, especially if someone is good enough to play Verdi's anvil chorus while you do it!

*Does the dance of smush!*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm getting my comments from the back of cereal packets.

Speaking of characters, I've noticed that with me being too busy to play rpgs, I've been 'leaking' anti-social and crazy tendencies into my daily routine. I've also been randomly embarking on mini-quests.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wonder how many EXPs I get from driving safely to work and home again? :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Enough to reach the next level, which allows you to save versus sleep at the wheel with a bonus due to constitution against the lack of sleep broght on by the over-indulgence of alcohol. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Even the chaotic have a method to their madness. Why be a hammer in a given situation when one can be deadly and precise like a surgical scalpel? :)

Why be a fiddly scalpel when you can be a hammer, especially if someone is good enough to play Verdi's anvil chorus while you do it!

*Does the dance of smush!*

Smashing to pieces can be entertaining, but so is a razor sharp blade as you slowly and methodically slice and cut into your victim. Please be careful not to hit any vital veins or arteries, we do not want them to die yet.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.