YOUR CHARACTER

DGwar

Name: Rikk Kabriik

species: human(half werewolf)

Class: Assassin/Rogue

Weapons: Crossbow, 2 Black Dirks from the Guild of Shadows, Throwng Knves

Skills: immune to all deseases. extremely luck, extremely fast and silent.

Appearence: dark clothing and a black duster that goes over his mouth and nose. Blue/Green eyes shortish black hair and a Guild of Shadows tattoo on his left arm.

Background/misc.: Rikk was an assassin for the Guild of shadows untill they killed his best friend Tethrum. He left the guild abubtly and never looked back. He now is a freelance merc who loaths the rich and powerful. he also has a strong embedded hatrid for all evil creatures (werewolves, vampires, zombies, etc) He is currently dealing with the fact he is now half werewolf and might become full werewolf if he cannot stop the curse.

who are you?

Edited by DGwar

Lady Baleora is a dark elf from the far away land of Ragnarok, she's a good Christian who goes to church whenever she's not raping demon a$$. She's like wholesomely good and and young and sexy. She's got a lesbian ogre lover named Rachel.

Race:Drow

Class: Prostitute\Clergywoman

Skills: Immune to all diseases, extreme strength, agility, endurance, intellect, can fly, can use magic devices at will, white magic practitioner, can use all weapons, armours and vehicles, anti-cellulite-belt+5.

Weapons: plasma pistol, plasma crossbow, plasma swords, cross of Saint John Paul, poisoned daggers.

Appearance: She's 6.0, athletic, has large perky breasts and long black hair, leather outfit exposing her beautiful bellybutton.

History: She ran away from home after her sister tried to introduce her to the concept of surprise sex, many lovers, she enjoys sex and Christ.

Edited by Baley

Spelling is for everyone, no matter how stupid you are.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Dyslexia is not a mental impairment, strickly speaking, but a inability to focus on written word, with the letters appearing to swim and swap positions.

I know a lot of very intelligent sufferers.

Imbeciles who try to hide behind a legitimate physical impairment are living in denial, as well as ignorance, however. :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Vici Von Zahn

Race: Human

Classes: Fighter/Rogue/Necromancer

Alignment: NE

BIO: Vici was born in the nation of Amn and works as a covert operative as well as a double agent for the Cowled Wizards and the Twisted Rune. Over the course of her adventures she found herself trapped on a parallel plane where she learned how to directly channel the energies of the negative material plane.

She is selfish, sadistic, and does what she needs to do in order to survive.

Hector Allen Syr

Race: Halfling

Classes: Rogue/Cleric

Alignment: NG

BIO: Hector Allen Syr always had a knack for creating mechanical items and a natural talent for gunsmithing. Creating and maintaining such items became more than just a way to do his work for the Rogue's Guild, it became more of a ritual and belief that using such skills can benefit all. During the course of his adventuring career he was nearly killed when trying to save his party when they found themselves in a clockwork structure designed to render the realities apart. His sacrifice not only stopped the possible destruction of his world he became one with the machine as his consciousness became trapped in a clockwork golem.

Far Thel

He's an elf. He's a mage. He's just lost the love of his life. He's fighting the undead. He's your worst nightmare.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Naw, Far Thel is one of the good guys. He's not always a nice guy, but he's always a good guy. Of course, he's too much of a dandy for Vici.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hector sounds like a challenge. of course if we all started arguing about char.s we would get in trouble for spam. but i think Rikk could take Hector. but only if he "wolfed out" first. and that is a maybe.

My character is usally called "Locke" and is often a fast talking magic user or rogue. I've used this character long before there was a Final Fantasy 6, in case someone feels the need to point it out..

Maybe I should sue Squaresoft for using my character..

I used to always play a pessimistic, evil human sorcerer who was really weak and pale and sickly and arrogant and a super powerful magic user. brown hair, brown beard, minimal weapons. but I got tired of that. my latest character was a half-elf rogue that never really got time to play much. dang. i need to find some people that will actually carry through with a game. i haven't played a real RPG in a long time, I'm always the GM.

If you want a throw down I should bring in Vincent Valashar, BGWar. Vincent Valashar is a Mage Blade variant (from Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved) which he doesn't game spells but Arcane Battle Feats ever 3rd level. He crafted his own sword type (its a cross between a Scythe and a Greatsword (2d6 19-20 x3)), and was tied to the the campaign's equivelent to the Positive material plane. He could pretty much instantly heal himself or anyone else if he rolled good enough on his Heal checks.

One of my favorite moments with that character is that he charged in to a fight, killed the enemy leader (a fairly moderately leveled Gnoll with full health, critical hit with Power Attack :D ) with one hit then screamed "Surrender!" most intimidately. Lets just say the others dropped their blades immediately.

i can never get past lvl. 1 md DM keeps getting mad at me and putting me up against stuff i cant kill. once though, i did a stenghth check roll and pushed his lil bro's guy into the monster so i could run away.

Vici Von Zahn

Race:  Human

Classes:  Fighter/Rogue/Necromancer

Alignment:  NE

BIO:  Vici was born in the nation of Amn and works as a covert operative as well as a double agent for the Cowled Wizards and the Twisted Rune.  Over the course of her adventures she found herself trapped on a parallel plane where she learned how to directly channel the energies of the negative material plane.

She is selfish, sadistic, and does what she needs to do in order to survive.

Hector Allen Syr

Race:  Halfling

Classes:  Rogue/Cleric

Alignment:  NG

BIO:  Hector Allen Syr always had a knack for creating mechanical items and a natural talent for gunsmithing.  Creating and maintaining such items became more than just a way to do his work for the Rogue's Guild, it became more of a ritual and belief that using such skills can benefit all.  During the course of his adventuring career he was nearly killed when trying to save his party when they found themselves in a clockwork structure designed to render the realities apart.  His sacrifice not only stopped the possible destruction of his world he became one with the machine as his consciousness became trapped in a clockwork golem.

I have a pal with the nickname 'Vici' :D

IB1OsQq.png

I used to always play a pessimistic, evil human sorcerer who was really weak and pale and sickly and arrogant and a super powerful magic user.  brown hair, brown beard, minimal weapons.  but I got tired of that.  my latest character was a half-elf rogue that never really got time to play much.  dang.  i need to find some people that will actually carry through with a game.  i haven't played a real RPG in a long time, I'm always the GM.

Maybe you'll like a forum RPG? :wacko:

:huh:

IB1OsQq.png