SW game centered on Bastila?

If the romances had a flair and fullness like the ones found in Baldur's Gate 2 than I would be all for it. They should be able to show the characters kissing also.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I stil;l think Visas or Mira would be better female RPG storylines rather then Bastila.

Bastila's story is just generic, striaght forward jedi story. Taken at young age, trained, yada yada yada, she doesnt really get interesting till start of K1 and even then its still generic jedi story.

Mira on other hand was enslaved, released/excaped, learned to become a bounty hunter, became best bounty hunter on Nar Shaddar. Story has some meat to it and interesting aspects. Besides, Mira a billion times hotter looking then Bastila anyways!

Same goes for Visas.

Bastila and Handmaiden both (based on back stories we know) are pretty much generic UNTIL K1 (or 2) starts.

WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?. sorry man but they have no future and nobody cares about them.Kreia just accedientaly left that part out of the end of the game o:) Just kidding I just don't like them as much as Bastila. I also still thing they don't have much going for them as much as Bastila..Put I this way no ties to Revan then you are not important. Notice that the coolest characters in the game are also closer to Revan. For example Bastila is Revans lover. Now theres 1million fansites of her. Another example, HK was built by Revan. He is not cool cause of Revan but its all about the ties between them and the fact that he is funny. 8) . Including Canderous how he admirers Revan. All these people here have history.But it would be cool if Visas had a some type of past with Revan. Anyways I hope I got my point across

LOL, aye yas got point across,

"if your not a non thinking lemming, your opinion doesnt matter".

LOL, I wont argue Bastila more popular. But my comments were based on interesting story lines availability, not a popularity contest! :(

I find from a story point of veiw thatthe K2 characters generally are more interesting.

Its sorta like reading a book

K1 = Jack and Jill

K2 = War and Peace

Actually thats fitting cause I bet more people have read JAck and Jill then War and Peace, just like K1 and K2. LOL

Just to complain about this idea pointlessly:

It would really suck if they had a new VO actress play Bastila. It just wouldn't work. Not to mention the sexy polygons, you simply can't recreate the blockiness of the first game. Woohoo.

Well, I mean, her face would look different, and that would be weird. you know?

But if you play as Bastila... it just means no romance with her...

Using the same voice actress is a must. It wouldn't be the same without Jennife Hale.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Should they ever make K3 and include Bastila and don't use her voice actor, I won't be buying it. It is the voice that made the character so loveable - all of them. It would suck muchage if they changed any of the voices, even Carth's.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

There are plenty of people who can do Bastilias voice it's just a finnishing school english "lady" after all.

I went to university with plenty of people who sounded just like that. Maybe thats why I cant stand her :lol:

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

There are plenty of people who can do Bastilias voice it's just a finnishing school english "lady" after all.

I went to university with plenty of people who sounded just like that. Maybe thats why I cant stand her  :(

I agree. While I would prefer Hale, others could mimic the voice. I played the Obi-Wan game that featured Quin-Jon with VO....it sounded just like the movie Quin-Jon but I watched the credits at the end and the voice was not that of Liam Nesson.

It can be done....they just need to hire voice actors who can mimic voices for something like that.

I think game centered around bastila would be a great idea id buy it

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

I can't believe that i actually read everything up to this post.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

But if you play as Bastila... it just means no romance with her...

Basila can romance herself, oh yeah.

:)

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG