Star Wars Cantina E2

Jorian Drake

So....becouse of spam, the first cantina on Alderaan was closed

..now, I reopen it on Coruscant,

feel free to talk about anything SW related, and have a Corellian Brandy :blink:

Hey j,

Feel free to restart the thread my friend. I, unfortunately, do not have time to edit threads at the moment.

F

:(

Please prune and re-open the Cantina, thanks  :ermm:

Becouse F has no time now, I had to open a new one <_<

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

was it closed or deleted? if it was closed you can still save it. ;)

It was closed...but as you see what F PM-ed me, he can't prune it, and BTW now this is opened, so just forget about it OK? :)

And back to the topic: Would anyone like an MMORPG based on SW in the KOTOR times?

IB1OsQq.png

MMOs suck.

IMO, the answer is in premium modules.  Downloadable, professional content that you either pay for on a per-incident basis or on a subscription basis.

...I hope to see something new in MMO-s , something what anyone will like, and I think this could be a KOTOR MMORPG ;)

IB1OsQq.png

one of the things I that I liked about SWG (though I never played it) was the idea that you could buy property and open a business....your shop continues to do business even when you are not online. anyway, I know SWG has that but not all MMOs do.

the problem is one of lifestyle...I don't want to compete with a 16-year-old who does nothing but grind all day. And when he's not grinding he's buying in-game money off eBay....I know that some say they will solve such issues but they will not. the system is fundamentally flawed.

MMOs also suffer from story breakdown. And story seems to be pretty high on the list of the posters on this board.

And back to the topic: Would anyone like an MMORPG based on SW in the KOTOR times?

No.

SWG proved that SW mmo's suck.

I'm less inclined to make such conclusions based on such a small sample size. If there was a Star Wars MMO that really appealed to me, I'd probably get it.

I wonder if they'd be better served focusing on the space aspect of the universe personally, and make an MMO more like Eve.

No.

SWG proved that SW mmo's suck.

I'm less inclined to make such conclusions based on such a small sample size. If there was a Star Wars MMO that really appealed to me, I'd probably get it.

I wonder if they'd be better served focusing on the space aspect of the universe personally, and make an MMO more like Eve.

That would make a lot of sense. Space sims need a comeback. A Star Wars MMO Space sim would rock.

Get in your ship, leave atmo, lightspeed to the next planet, land, get out of your ship... in real time! (w00t)