Easiest Character to Turn Jedi?

Visas is better anyway :lol:

Yes, she is. :wub:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sure this has been done; but I wanted to see the answers myself.

I'm pretty much finished my 2nd run here (LS Male) and I've converted everyone except Bao-Dur.

Is it just me, or is Mira the LEAST time-consuming?  I got her; never used her.  Then I used conversation options until she agreed to come to Nar-Shaddaa and try to feel it.  Then I did it.  BANG!  Jedi.  Now, not counting the cut scenes; this entire process takes approximately 5-7 minutes.

Handmaiden; you have a level requirement.

Atton; you need to gain a fair amount of influence.

Its too bad I didn't realize this sooner; Mira is such a high level now that she'll learn like 3 force powers.  I guess I should have taken her up on her offer to visit Nar Shaddaa sooner; I was just guessing that it would work.

And isn't Boa-Dur the hardest?

If you have more than 11 Awareness, ask Mira why doesn't she kill her tagers, and, as I read in one influence FAQ, " watch the Influence fly"

If you fo not have 11 Awareness, know that on Duxn and Onderon there are many places where you can gain influence with her.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The first for me is always Atton - right after talking to the two twileks in the refugee sector on Nar Shadda

The second is always Mira - right after she joins the party

The third is always Handmaiden or Disciple - at 18th level or whenever I make it to Dantooine

Bao Dur is always the hardest for me - I guess I just don't like having him in the party

id have to say disciple, but Atton was close (at least on the dark side). disciple, heck i made him a jedi before i ever left the sublevels. bao-dur was alway hard to influence, but maybe thats 'cuz i dont like light side acts...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

• 3 weeks later...

good point. i dont like the KSE, it ruins the point of the game. you dont have to earn anything. i only use cheats to get a few unusual items, like Darth Malaks armor, HK's armor and gun, etc. i try to work to get influence. with a little work and skipping around planets, i was able to make them all dark jedi in one game. they kind of look ugly, though...

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Easiest to hardest (assuming that you're lightside):

Disciple - one conversation. No prerequisites.

Bao-Dur - two conversations. No prerequisites.

Mira - two conversations (technially three). Awareness requirement.

Atton - five conversatons. Must trigger cutscene with Twi'leks on Nar Shaddaa.

Handmaiden - four conversations. Must be at level 19 to trigger the sparring match that will allow you to train her. With ~ 27 levels worth of xp in the game, doesn't that seem kinda late?

For DS:

Disciple - one conversation. No prerequisites.

Bao-Dur - three conversations. No prerequisites.

Atton - three conversations. Must trigger cutscene with Twi'leks on Nar Shaddaa.

Handmaiden - four conversations. Must be at level 19 to trigger the sparring match that will allow you to train her. With ~ 27 levels worth of xp in the game, doesn't that seem kinda late?

In both cases, Disciple is clearly the easiest to train. For male PC, Bao-Dur is the easiest.

You can find a walkthrough here if you want to check it out for yourself.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."