Easiest Character to Turn Jedi?

I'm sure this has been done; but I wanted to see the answers myself.

I'm pretty much finished my 2nd run here (LS Male) and I've converted everyone except Bao-Dur.

Is it just me, or is Mira the LEAST time-consuming? I got her; never used her. Then I used conversation options until she agreed to come to Nar-Shaddaa and try to feel it. Then I did it. BANG! Jedi. Now, not counting the cut scenes; this entire process takes approximately 5-7 minutes.

Handmaiden; you have a level requirement.

Atton; you need to gain a fair amount of influence.

Its too bad I didn't realize this sooner; Mira is such a high level now that she'll learn like 3 force powers. I guess I should have taken her up on her offer to visit Nar Shaddaa sooner; I was just guessing that it would work.

And isn't Boa-Dur the hardest?

Bao-Dur is always first in my group. I mean all you have to do is complete the "Sensor Search" quest with him (and only him) in your party.

Although for 'easiest' I would definately go with Disciple, like others have said, you can turn him to a Jedi before you even leave the room you find him in.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Disciple for reasons already mentioned.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Atton was easy to Jedify once you met those two twi'leks on Nar Shaddaa.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

If you want a Jedi in your party ASAP (other than yourself and Kreia), surprisingly, Bao-Dur and Disciple are the quickest to get. With Bao-Dur, it's the fastest of all. Just do the following:

1) On Telos, be nice to him. Say encouraging things to him.

2) In Atris' academy, be nice to him after you free him.

3) Go to Nar Shaada first. Help the first bullied man (one being confronted by the two Exchange thugs). Then go to the area where another man is being bullied by two more Exchange thugs. Say the honorable things, and defend the man by attacking the thugs. Bao-Dur will compliment you on that. Then talk to the man and be nice to him. Bao-Dur will give another compliment.

By this time, you have enough to Jedi-fy him.

As for Disciple, just keep talking with him, but it may take a bit of time to get to him, et.c

I had trouble converting Atton, probably because I hardly used him once I got off Telos, but I found Mira and Handmaiden to be easy to convert. For Handmaiden, just sparr with her and be good. I know some people might say Handmaiden is not easy, but she is, because you just sparr with her (easy to beat her) and talk to her about her mother etc. I think People dont see Handmaiden as easy to convert because you can't do it in one go (unless you dont sparr with her until you are at a high level I think, havent tried it as I spared with her when I could). certainly Mira was fastest for me, just choose your words carefully :shifty:

I don't see handmaiden as easy to convert because if you talk to Visas, and are nice to her, she freaks out and won't talk to you anymore. :rolleyes:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Doesn't that only happen if you go darkside, Melly? The times I've played on the light nothing like that happens, only on my dark playthroughs. But it's fun to watch. I'm all, "Hey Handmaiden, why you so stupid?" and she's all, "Don't go there!" and I'm like, "I'm already there! Buh-zing!"

Yeah, I have to incorporate humor into all my posts.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I made the mistake of gaining full influence with Visas, before I gained full influence with HM. I was completely lightside, and HM wouldn't talk to me anymore. :(

I made the mistake of gaining full influence with Visas, before I gained full influence with HM. I was completely lightside, and HM wouldn't talk to me anymore.  :thumbsup:

Visas is better anyway :*

HM can only become a guardian a while after she is a soldier, whereas Visas starts off as the best class in the game: a sentinel. Not that you need more than one superpowered jedi, but you can clear a room full of many enemies in one round with your Exile and Visas using force lightning in tandem. how romantic ;)

Come to think of it, after a while, using a third party member for me just got in the way. they wouldn't help much and just got in the way.

I made the mistake of gaining full influence with Visas, before I gained full influence with HM. I was completely lightside, and HM wouldn't talk to me anymore.  :o

Visas is better anyway :wub:

HM can only become a guardian a while after she is a soldier, whereas Visas starts off as the best class in the game: a sentinel. Not that you need more than one superpowered jedi, but you can clear a room full of many enemies in one round with your Exile and Visas using force lightning in tandem. how romantic :ermm:

Come to think of it, after a while, using a third party member for me just got in the way. they wouldn't help much and just got in the way.

lies make awkward moments go away :thumbsup: