My perfect girlfriend.

thepixiesrock

My perfect girlfriend.

My perfect girlfriend would have to be hot. She would have to be pretty active and stuff, you know, so she wouldn't get all fat and stuff.

Her hair would have to be like a chameleon. Instead of changing to hide like a chameleon would, it would change as my taste changes. I need a woman not afraid to adapt.

She would have to think I was funny, and understand all of my complicated jokes, you know, the ones that are really complicated. The ones that you guys don't understand. She would also have to join me in making jokes, but not so much as to draw attention away from myself.

Our relationship would have to be a flimsy cardhouse built on a foundation of one joke, that just continues. If the joke ever stopped, the relationship would be over.

Yeah, thats all I really care about.

If that describes you, look me up. I'm single!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My perfect girlfiend would be someone who enjoys having intelligent conversations, argu--, I mean discussions, loves RPGs, and has a voluptuous figure (not thin) with a big top, bottom and small in between :blink:

Edited by Lancer

image002.gifLancer

Where'd Hade's avatar go?...

My perfect guy would have large strong hands, be tall, not mind that I like a lot of time alone (ie isn't needy/clingy), good sense of sarcastic wit, likes to snuggle, and be...well, my husband. Awwwww.....you can all puke now. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's amazing that you're not taken already, pixie! :D

Somehow this thread reminds me of myspace.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm actually thinking about calling this one girl right now. But I'm really nervous.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pixies, that was lame. your girlfriend is weaksauce. :p

*dreams* hmm, my perfect girlfriend would eventually end up as my wife i am guessing. since she would be perfect, a girl, and a friend, all qualities which i think would make an ideal marriage.

I'd have to be confident that she believes Jesus is her Saviour, since marrying a non-christian would cause me to make compromises in my spiritual life, and also, i would not be encouraged in the God part of my life (even if she did encourage me that way, i wouldn't have fellowship with her the way that i would with a fellow christian as a wife).

The most important aspect of her personality would have to be her kindness. I just think that is really important, and it would make the arguments easier for us.

Ideally, she would be beautiful in appearance, but if i just love her for her personality then it shouldn't matter what she looks like (the importance of appearances only lasts so long in a marriage. since it will be long-term, it shouldn't depend on something that won't last long.) but God made women attractive for a reason, so i won't totally ignore the preference i have. i am just saying, as long as she isn't butt-ugly (no offense to you, Gabs :thumbsup:" ), then i don't mind much.

/post that nobody cares about :p

Hugh Laurie would be my current 2nd pick after hubby. Mmmm those eyes. Harhar.

And yeah, pixie, just call...better than wondering 'what if'.

I just called. that was pretty weird. It went better than most of the time when I call girls. I think she likes me, but I don't know if she likes me that way. But she is pretty much the girl I described in my first post, but without the chameleon hair. I guess we all have to compromise. Sigh.

I just called.  that was pretty weird.  It went better than most of the time when I call girls.  I think she likes me, but I don't know if she likes me that way.  But she is pretty much the girl I described in my first post, but without the chameleon hair.  I guess we all have to compromise.  Sigh.

Well.. man.. Ask her if she is available this weekend and if she is tell her that you would like to take her out and play pool, watch a movie (or whatever her interests are)...

image002.gifLancer

My mind has been blown... :o

Repeatedly.

I'm serious. Totally blown.

And for the girl...a good lookin' person with a weird sense of humor, strong sense of conviction, willful enough to fight me about things she considers important, able to hold an interesting conversation regarding all manner of subjects, and sensible enough to know when she's wrong..........that and cuddling, she has to be cool with cuddling. :">

That's it. If any girls here match that description, I'm not too bad looking. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So this stuff is pure fantasy?

Okay:

-Intellectual

-Liberal

-Interest in philosophy

-Love for classic cinema

-Sardonic wit

As individual traits, no. Rolled into a single package and attracted to the person involved, maybe. :)

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I didn't request it...

Did I?

I've found my perfect girl. Twice. And this time I don't intend to lose her!

Funny expression that. "I lost someone very special to me. Found them in my glove compartment. Why is it always the last place you look?"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've found my perfect girl. Twice. And this time I don't intend to lose her!

I once found someone who I thought was the perfect girl. She was special in her own way, but it would not have worked for neither of us.

Although I can honestly say, without a doubt, that I have found the perfect girl. Perfect to the point where I'd be willing to give up my doubts and perspectives on marriage and being a parent, and just dive headlong.

And I also don't intend to lose this one.

I found the girl I talked about in my first post, except for the chameleon hair...

My perfect girlfriend.

My perfect girlfriend would have to be hot.  She would have to be pretty active and stuff, you know, so she wouldn't get all fat and stuff. 

Her hair would have to be like a chameleon.  Instead of changing to hide like a chameleon would, it would change as my taste changes.  I need a woman not afraid to adapt.

She would have to think I was funny, and understand all of my complicated jokes, you know, the ones that are really complicated.  The ones that you guys don't understand.  She would also have to join me in making jokes, but not so much as to draw attention away from myself. 

Our relationship would have to be a flimsy cardhouse built on a foundation of one joke, that just continues.  If the joke ever stopped, the relationship would be over. 

Yeah, thats all I really care about. 

If that describes you, look me up.  I'm single!

Your best match is your hand. It's always there and doesn't bitch back at you.

Unlike you, who always bitches back at me.