Bao Dur

you just have to ask, sometimes it's buggy though and the line won't appear.

BaoDur- Yes, general?

the Exile- Do you have any shields I could use?

BaoDur- Sure do, General. I've made a few while I wasn't working on the ship. Here you go. Just remember - the best shield is not getting shot at all.

to train Bao-Dur you have to gain influence making some good deeds when he's in the party, this will unlock the dialog lines you need to turn him into a Jedi Guardian.

I believe it's after you leave Telos, but yours may be right.

As for the n00b, I suggest a topic search. I think this was in a previous topic, so before you hit the new topic button, try a search. :shifty:

Not trying to be mean just helpful.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

you just have to ask, sometimes it's buggy though and the line won't appear.

BaoDur- Yes, general?

the Exile- Do you have any shields I could use?

BaoDur- Sure do, General. I've made a few while I wasn't working on the ship. Here you go. Just remember - the best shield is not getting shot at all.

to train Bao-Dur you have to gain influence making some good deeds when he's in the party, this will unlock the dialog lines you need to turn him into a Jedi Guardian.

That is buggy, I have never been able to get that dialogue from him about making shields.

That is buggy, I have never been able to get that dialogue from him about making shields.
i know, other things are buggy with Bao-Dur's dlg <_< like those cool lines when Mandalore joins the party:

BaoDur- {After Dxun, traveling with Mandalore}{Not sounding terribly happy, distressed, distant}General, what is it?

Exile- Are you okay, Bao-Dur?

BaoDur- {Troubled}Traveling with the Mandalorians... It brings back too many memories. Don't worry about me, I won't cause any problems. But if Mandalore steps out of line, I'll put him out the airlock.

Exile- I don't think that would be a good idea.

BaoDur- You're right. I'm just not used to the idea of fighting *with* Mandalorians.

I believe that if you have more than total of 11 shields (enery and melee shields combined) the dialoge option becomes unavailable. I am not 100% sure, though.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Something else about the different lines is that there is an option for almost every attribute. I've gotten Security, computer, repair, demolitions, awareness, wisdom the obvious persuade and Charisma.

Some of these I didn't see last go-round

Is it just me or is there way more story LS?