Rate an 'artist': 50Cent

AlternaFurkle

How would you rate 50cent's music?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate 50cent's music?

• 1 (abysmal)
    • 2 (feeble)
    • 3 (meh)
    • 4 (Who is 50Cent?)
    • 5 (he's ok)
    • 6 (good)
    • 7 (great)
    • 8 (fantastic)
    • 9 (legendary)
    • 10 (he rox lol)

music is gay.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

music is gay.

I take that offensively!

Are you homophobic? :)"

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I like him, i woudln't rate him as lengendary but i did merley because he got shot 9times lived one through his face, and has dominating the music charts for almost 3 years now. with almost everysong he has released going 2 number one. id give him a 10 but he has not been murdered yet.

the true question is, how many people don't like gangsta rap out of the 30 people that voted - abysmal, feeble, or meh..... rap, r&b or hip hop isn't gangsta rap and its not a common type of music.. just cause they put it on M.tv, pop music doesn't mean it is pop music.... but that is just my take on it... I am a NWA, DRE, CUBE, Kid Frost, Lil Kim, and Snoop fan... So I like 50's music.. he isn't as hard core as NWA was but he is that style of music none the less... and for thoughs of you that are saying gangsta music is dead.. its not, its just not main stream right now.... its just like every style of music it comes and it goes... one year its metal the next its brittney F*****g spears... sorry for thoughs that like brittney.. I am not trying to judge people.. she just isnt my type of music...

the true question is, how many people don't like gangsta rap out of the 30 people that voted - abysmal, feeble, or meh.....  rap,  r&b or hip hop isn't gangsta rap and its not a common type of music.. just cause they put it on M.tv, pop music doesn't mean it is pop music.... but that is just my take on it...  I am a NWA, DRE, CUBE, Kid Frost, Lil Kim, and Snoop fan... So I like 50's music.. he isn't as hard core as NWA was but he is that style of music none the less...  and for thoughs of you that are saying gangsta music is dead.. its not, its just not main stream right now.... its just like every style of music it comes and it goes... one year its metal the next its brittney F*****g spears... sorry for thoughs that like brittney.. I am not trying to judge people.. she just isnt my type of music...

I like Britney :">

But mostly just her old music.

the true question is, how many people don't like gangsta rap out of the 30 people that voted - abysmal, feeble, or meh.....  rap,  r&b or hip hop isn't gangsta rap and its not a common type of music.. just cause they put it on M.tv, pop music doesn't mean it is pop music....

It's all pop music. From Heavy Metal to 50 Cents, from Techno to Breatny Spears, it changes nothing. The basic idea is the same for all genres: simplicity of form and direct appeal.

Edited by Lyric Suite

thats impossible how can he have no talent if he sales records?  :(  (w00t)  :)

McDonald sell millions as well, doesn't mean they have talented cooks...

Sounds more like a jealousy to me.. cant see a person that entertains millions and makes tons of records.. gets tons of recognition for it, through awards and what not... .. but just cause a few computer geeks don't like him or his style of music according to them he has no talent?? so like I said more of a jealousy than anything... Oh and by the way there is no way in hell nwa or any true heavy metal is Pop music... Pop music is bouncy fuzzy wuss music... love to see this guy tell rob zombie he is pop music... :lol:

1) most people are dumb and lack taste

2) most people will listen to whatever MTV and the companies are hyping at the moment

If they say "50c cent is the next big thing" then he will sell millions. Its a proven fact that even the most horrible musical monstrosities can be sold this way, just look at what was one the top 10 list in 1987 for examples

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Pop music is technically popular music...not that that really makes a difference. And you can't say 50 isn't talented. his music is good to dance to and some of it gets me pumped while i work out. personally I can't work out to classical, or pop, although the new beyoncey song is pretty catchy and the videos is awesome.....:rolleyes: but ya back to the topic at hand. this is just a small portion of the population, and obviously the majority doesn't like rap music. this doens't reflect the majority of music listeners, obviously or rap wouldn't be so popular at the moment.