2.4Pentium4C 478 pin

Gigabyte GA-8IK1100 Intel 875P Chipset

1gig 3200 RAM

BFG 6800GT OC AGP

DVD Burner Pioneer

CD Burner TDK

19inch CRT Samsung

SB Live! Value (peice of crap)

Waiting for DX10, windows Vista, and other new hardware to come before I build my next one.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

Since this has nothing to do with Kotor 2 Technical Support, moving to C&C.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Home build

AMD Sempron 2600+

Asrock K8NF4G

512Mb DDR400 RAM (will buy another 512 Mb tomorrow)

SB Live! 1024

Samsung 795MB (17" CRT)

Geforce 6100 onboard (shares 128 Mb)

Samsung 7200RPM 80GB IDE hard drive

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I use two Dells. One for online. One for work. I was thinking about self-build, but then I needed them sharpish and I had no time.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Dell XPS Gen 5 with all the best parts at the time I got it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I have a self-built computer. It's old, and has quite 'bad' components, so I don't play any games with it (couldn't play Thief 3), maybe some old ones.

AMD Athlon "Thunderbird"

Asus A7V133-C (can't even find it on the Asus website!)

Nvidia GeForce 4 MX440

Creative SBLive! Value

Stationary(homebuilt):

AMD64 3200+ with Gf6800u extreme

Laptop(acer 5024WLMi):

AMD64 3000+ with ati X700 mobile

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Mine is a Matrix2-SLI

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 3800+

ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe motherboard

1GB Corsair XMS

160GB HD

256MB GeForce 6800XT

Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music

;)

Congrats, you have the best pc so far it looks like, or atleast the most upgradeble. ;)

Next year I'm building my new one! ;)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I was thinking about self-build, but then I needed them sharpish and I had no time.

I ran into the same problem...

So I got an Alienware...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Isn't Alien-Ware like, super expensive?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Isn't Alien-Ware like, super expensive?

They are expensive...

But it's because they are extremely nice gaming computers... :thumbsup:

Also, It was a gift, I was going to buy/build one...

But then, much to my surprise, I received my PC...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Thats cool.

I can't play games on my computer, as it is a seven year old Dell with no upgrades.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Gromnir don't go top shelf when he builds no more... 'cause it just ain't cost effective and our needs is modest. always we target $1000, with room to upgrade later.

case: antec sonata ii

cpu: amd athlon 64 x2 3800+ (dual core)

mb: msi k8n neo4 sli (integrated soundblaster live)

memory: 2x512mb crucial ballistix pc3200 ddr dimm(s)

hd: seagate barracuda 200g 7200.8

graphics card: evega geforce 6800gs pci

optical: plextor 716 al (slot-load)

floppy: black teac

all for just under $1000

took the duct out of the case so we could add in a thermalright xp-90 heatsink with a quiet 92mm fan for cpu cooling... is still damn quiet. the whole rig is an eye pleasing shiny black box that runs everything we can throw at it. at some point we will upgrade graphics by getting a second geforce 6800gs, but for now we don't seem to need it. and yeah, we will have to upgrade the ps if we wanna go with a full sli confi, but power supplies is not all that expensive... relatively speaking.

*shrug*

btw, is our first msi mb, and so far we likes. have always been an asus guy in the past, but we almost never oc, so we went with all the nifty features that the msi board gots for us average user kinda guys... have not been disappointed.

however, after we gots the seagate hd, sudden-like all our geek friends were mocking our stoopidness. "everybody" knows that the seagates burn out after 20 minutes, right? shucks. ain't had no issues yet, but is like a big cloud looming on the horizon, threatening rain... always.

any experienced folks got feedback on the seagates?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Last PC I bought was a 8088 CPU

My current DIY PC, typical upper mid range:

AMD64 3000+

512meg PC3200 x2 CL2 (Dual channel)

80gig SATA x2 (Raid 0)

SB Audigy2 ZX w/ 5.1 logitec speakers

6600GT 128meg video

Sony DVD-RW

Sony DVD

Wireless Logitec mouse

Win XP Pro Corp Edition

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Gromnir don't go top shelf when he builds no more... 'cause it just ain't cost effective and our needs is modest. always we target $1000, with room to upgrade later.

case: antec sonata ii

cpu: amd athlon 64 x2 3800+ (dual core)

mb: msi k8n neo4 sli (integrated soundblaster live)

memory: 2x512mb crucial ballistix pc3200 ddr dimm(s)

hd: seagate barracuda 200g 7200.8

graphics card: evega geforce 6800gs pci

optical: plextor 716 al (slot-load)

floppy: black teac

all for just under $1000

took the duct out of the case so we could add in a thermalright xp-90 heatsink with a quiet 92mm fan for cpu cooling... is still damn quiet. the whole rig is an eye pleasing shiny black box that runs everything we can throw at it. at some point we will upgrade graphics by getting a second geforce 6800gs, but for now we don't seem to need it. and yeah, we will have to upgrade the ps if we wanna go with a full sli confi, but power supplies is not all that expensive... relatively speaking.

*shrug*

btw, is our first msi mb, and so far we likes. have always been an asus guy in the past, but we almost never oc, so we went with all the nifty features that the msi board gots for us average user kinda guys... have not been disappointed.

however, after we gots the seagate hd, sudden-like all our geek friends were mocking our stoopidness.  "everybody" knows that the seagates burn out after 20 minutes, right?  shucks.  ain't had no issues yet, but is like a big cloud looming on the horizon, threatening rain... always.

any experienced folks got feedback on the seagates? 

HA! Good Fun!

I've had two Seagate HDD's, both broke down within 6 months. My Maxtor HDD's have been excellent however, one is 6 years old and still running flawlessly.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy