Advantages because of glitches

Running behind the cantina tables as Atton in the cantina to freeze the Twi'lek Bounty Hunters in place on Nar Shadaa.  Shoot at will.  :thumbsup:

go into the level overhand by the door and throw nades or shoot. Of course i love setting that room up with mines (before the fight) and freezing the game when the byatched run into it :huh:

the handmaiden robes glitch is the best

The "Handmaiden robe" glitch is very well known and overblown, heh, where you can keep taking it off her and she magically makes another one, allowing you to sell them infinitely. :)

I think there are a couple of conversation loops where you can keep choosing an answer to gain light or darkside points.

Pretty sure they fixed the Experience & DS point gain from the hole in the conversation with Hanharr.

evil_twin.jpg

The "Handmaiden robe" glitch is very well known and overblown, heh, where you can keep taking it off her and she magically makes another one, allowing you to sell them infinitely.  :)

I think there are a couple of conversation loops where you can keep choosing an answer to gain light or darkside points. 

Pretty sure they fixed the Experience & DS point gain from the hole in the conversation with Hanharr.

you mean infinite strength with hanhar?

Mines, mines, and more mines for experience. Infinite Hssiss.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

ah... so many Hississ... so much freezing... my poor Xbox... sniff.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Not sure if it's a glitch exactly, but when you're escaping Peragus and the Sith soldiers swarm the hangar, don't shoot them with the turret - at all!

They'll all (25) come aboard the ship where you can slash them for xp and treasure (just be sure to collect the treasure, since it will have magically vanished once you get to explore the Hawk).

Shooting the Sith with the turret seems to give no xp :rolleyes:

Be warned that it's a fairly tough fight, though.

Shooting the Sith with the turret seems to give no xp :blink:

Fairy tale.

They do, and they give even more XP (but no goodiees)

Xbox doesn't award that bit of experience properly though, so be advised, it's better to be boarded in xbox.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.