Kotor 3 sorta confirmed by ign

Skeeter

Though didn't the comic come first?

no. KOTOR I was loosely based on the setting described in the Dark Horse Tales of the Jedi comics, that, essentially, tell the story of Exar Kun and the Sith War. KOTOR is about 40 years after Kun's demise, IIRC.

the first KOTOR comic was released Jan 2006.

Actually - just to make the confusion complete - the original Tales of the Jedi comic books were reprinted and collected in a trade paperback which was indeed called... yes: Knights of the Old Republic - no question where the games got their name from...

EDIT: Note that these books are indeed the earliest stories of the entire KotOR era and all take place well before Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma fell to the dark side.

Edited by Jediphile

What is IGN exactly? Are they a fan-based website?  :(

IGN is a coperate fan based website that has gotten some good press and is popular for some reason.

Personally I think 99% that comes from IGN (the vault network) is false to be honest and never pay attention to their predictions, rumors, or actual reviews.

What you read on IGN is usually VERY different then what a game actually is.

I'll say, you flamethrower-toting minx!
I still disagree that the relationship with Juhani was a romantic one.

You disagree that is was romantic?

She appeared to be a garden-variety rabbit-boiler-in-the-making, to me.

Flamthrower? Fire :shifty:

Juhani was a cut lesbian romance in K1. The horror if Bioware would release such a romance. :(

What is IGN exactly? Are they a fan-based website?  :shifty:

IGN is a coperate fan based website that has gotten some good press and is popular for some reason.

Personally I think 99% that comes from IGN (the vault network) is false to be honest and never pay attention to their predictions, rumors, or actual reviews.

What you read on IGN is usually VERY different then what a game actually is.

Grrr. :(

That is just wrong. Why would someone do such a thing. <_<

Memories of Fallout and the fire dance.  :(

Nothing beats the Fire Dance in Deus Ex :shifty:

Some of those people could run around screaming for a full minute before falling down :)

Coolness!

I see Joe Bulock lurking the thread, he's going to think we're a bunch of psychos.

Edited by Gabrielle