Actors to KOTOR I-II part II

Who do you think should play Revan? Malak?

Revan has to be a very strong actor, and I would say Hayden Christenson if he had not played Aniken. May be the guy who played Neo in the Matrix.

Malak, I have no idea.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Who do you think should play Revan? Malak?

Revan has to be a very strong actor, and I would say Hayden Christenson if he had not played Aniken. May be the guy who played Neo in the Matrix.

Malak, I have no idea.

I wasn't aware Hayden was a strong actor... The opposite actually.

The guy who played Neo in the Matrix is Keanu Reeves.

Malak : Christopher Walken

Revan : Jake Gylhenhal(sp?)

Keanu reeves as reven?

Bastila: The galaxy is yours my master, the jedi order is no more.

Reven: Excellent! *plays air guitar solo*

Seriously though, yeah this has been done before quite alot. Well, at least the look-alikes part has.

Malak : Christopher Walken

Revan : Jake Gylhenhal(sp?)

A younger Christopher Walken, maybe, but nowadays, as Azure said, he may be a bit old to be Malak.

And I've always seen Jake Gyllenhaal as a perfect option for the Exile, but I suppose he may work as Revan. Nice to know I'm not the only person who can see him as a Jedi.

Edited by DoubleX

Revan should be bitter, sarcastic and have a razor sharp wit.

Malak's a pansy who's trying to compensate for what he doesn't have.

It shouldn't matter who plays them, if at all.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Of course it won't, but *shrug* that doesn't stop people from speculating. And why not? Some of these threads, although done to death, are pretty fun.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Reven:  Christian Bale

Malak:  Vin Diesel

HK-47:  Same voice actor in KotOR 1 and 2.  :D

Carth Onasi:  Ben Afleck

Bastila:  Devon Aoki

Jolee Bindo:  Morgon Freeman

Those are just on top of my head.

Dude! Jolee can only be played by Ron Glass!

And either Adam Baldwin or Ron Perlman for Canderous/Mandalore.

Canderous/Mandalore: Ron Perlman

Reven: Karl Urban/Grace Park

Malak: Jim Carey (just jokin, I really can't think of anyone who could play Malak)

HK-47: He should be the same guy who did the voice for him, and should be animated

Carth Onasi: Matt Damon

Bastila: Amanda Tapping

Jolee Bindo: Kieth David

Bastila - Jessica Alba. She is just hot :D

Revan - Jhonny deep. I dont want to sound gay, but i actually think he is quite a tallented actor. And i have seen loads of his films, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the chocolat factory, Pirates of the Carrebian, (and the one where he becomes a drug lord in the 70s )

I like Devon Aoki as Bastilla. Originally Bastilla was supposed to have a more asian look to her and well, Devon just kicks ass in action oriented roles. Her two favorite roles of hers was Suki in 2 Fast 2 Furious and Miho in Sin City, which she will be reprising her role in Sin City 2 (in pre-production).