Your Revan and Exile - Gender/Looks etc

:D Hi everyone

This thread is here so people can discuss their Revan/Exile thoughts reguarding gender/allignment/face/attire and weapons, and also what classes.

My Revan was,

Male, Light Side

Long haired white guy, with slight beard

Attire, didnt really mind, as long as its jedi robes, no armour or head gear.

Weapons - 1 purple and 1 red (in the off hand), seeing as this is how Revan (darth revan) is portrayed in kotor2.

Class - Scout and then Jedi Guardian

I'm also a firm beliver that Revan never fell to the dark side, he found a greater evil in the outer rim and knew that only the sith/his own army would be able to beat them. (its a long story, you'll understand if you listen to what kreia has to say)

As for the Exile,

Male, Light Side

Jesus face (long hair, beard) - im torn between this and the shaved head and scar dude. I prefer the look of the jesus face because it looks more jedi and exiled like, but the shaved head was used in all the posters and manual, and i like my kotor games to be offical (im nuts like that)

Attire - again, jedi robes, no head gear

Weapons - Single lightsaber, blue

Class - :blink: Im torn between sentinal - weapon master or sentinal/consular - jedi master. The game seems to me like its pushing wepaon master on you, with all the cool forms, added feats, lgithsaber customiseation, and the fact that living in exile would beef you up a bit.

But the story line suggests that the exile was a consular, seeing as he is obviously very powerful in the force (creating wounds and the like), and kreia is always teaching you about new force things that would suggest a deeper connection to the force rather than running around chopping things up. He jsut seems more like a big force user, but the game kinda sucks for lightside force users.

so, thats my 2 cents, what about everyone else? :ermm:

:D Hi everyone

This thread is here so people can discuss their Revan/Exile thoughts reguarding gender/allignment/face/attire and weapons, and also what classes.

My Revan was,

Male, Light Side

Long haired white guy, with slight beard

Attire, didnt really mind, as long as its jedi robes, no armour or head gear.

Weapons - 1 purple and 1 red (in the off hand), seeing as this is how Revan (darth revan) is portrayed in kotor2.

Class - Scout and then Jedi Guardian

I'm also a firm beliver that Revan never fell to the dark side, he found a greater evil in the outer rim and knew that only the sith/his own army would be able to beat them. (its a long story, you'll understand if you listen to what kreia has to say)

As for the Exile,

Male, Light Side

Jesus face (long hair, beard) - im torn between this and the shaved head and scar dude. I prefer the look of the jesus face because it looks more jedi and exiled like, but the shaved head was used in all the posters and manual, and i like my kotor games to be offical (im nuts like that)

Attire - again, jedi robes, no head gear

Weapons - Single lightsaber, blue

Class - >_<  Im torn between sentinal - weapon master or sentinal/consular - jedi master. The game seems to me like its pushing wepaon master on you, with all the cool forms, added feats, lgithsaber customiseation, and the fact that living in exile would beef you up a bit.

But the story line suggests that the exile was a consular, seeing as he is obviously very powerful in the force (creating wounds and the like), and kreia is always teaching you about new force things that would suggest a deeper connection to the force rather than running around chopping things up. He jsut seems more like a big force user, but the game kinda sucks for lightside force users.

so, thats my 2 cents, what about everyone else?  :)

It's been awhile since I played both games (about to reinstall 2 though :D ) but here were my guys...

KOTOR 1

Male, Light Side

Bald shaven young black guy

Some nice jedi robes brownish or whatever.

I forget exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was a double-bladed orange lightsaber.

Class - I was the medium sized class then went to guardian.

KOTOR 2

Male, Dark Side

Bald young black guy (but now with beard)

Dark black jedi robes

1 single silver lightsaber

Class - both of the heavy classes.

When I got KOTOR 2 I had assumed that I would still play as Revan. I was also OVERJOYED to see that the young black guy had made a reappearance (has grown a beard now) and my kotor 2 char was intended to be an 'older' Revan.. well I guess after playing kotor 2 it all changed lol..

Also by choosing this specific appearance led me to falsely believe throughout much of the game that I was somehow linked to Darth Sion LOL... I thought maybe that was what I become or something, and that he would always have a similar appearance to the head you pick...

Edited by Alcoholic

It's been awhile since I played both games (about to reinstall 2 though :D ) but here were my guys...

KOTOR 1

Male, Light Side

KOTOR 2

Male, Dark Side

Dark black jedi robes

When I got KOTOR 2 I had assumed that I would still play as Revan. I was also OVERJOYED to see that the young black guy had made a reappearance (has grown a beard now) and my kotor 2 char was intended to be an 'older' Revan.. well I guess after playing kotor 2 it all changed lol..

Also by choosing this specific appearance led me to falsely believe throughout much of the game that I was somehow linked to Darth Sion LOL... I thought maybe that was what I become or something, and that he would always have a similar appearance to the head you pick...

My Revan was also the black bald guy. He was the only "normal" looking black guy to choose from.

-Lightside

-I really liked the dark jedi robes but the brown robes were cool too

-green double-bladed lightsaber or single

-I was a scout then went on to be a consular

My Exile was the black dude with the dark cesar.

-Lightside

-I ended with the dark Jedi Master Robes but I also love all the Jedi Robes

-green double-bladed lightsaber or single

-started as a consular and went on to be a Jedi Master

When K2 was coming out it was said that we wouldn't be Revan and I was cool with that but when I was choosing the face for my Exile I too was surprised that my Revan's face made a return but was disappointed because the unshaven face made him look kinda old to me. If my Revan were to return from the unknown regions I am sure that he would look exactly like that.

My Revan had the same faces as those captured Jedi by Malak on the SF. - i.e. White male, brown shoulder length spikey "mullet wannabe" hair. >_<

My Exile had the uh "Jesus" face, I think its called. :)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

My first playthrough's revan was the bald guy, Just the best looking male head to me. My second Oficcial Revan was the blonde gal with short hair. Both wore black robes even when something better came along. Both were consular but the male started as a soldier and had six or so levels before becomming a jedi. Second revan started as a scoundrel and was quite the talker I put off leveling up as much as possible and made it to jedi levels with only two wasted levels.

I only played the Exile as a male because I'd heard about the lame disciple, sadly I ended up with Hanharr, that sucked way too hard so I restarted and played to get Mira, sadly this left me far too LS to get the Sith Lord PRC so I reset and looked for a mod to choose who I got. Got to the end before I was truely disapointed again, I really though there'd be more game so it was sort of a surprise. I think I got around twenty levels of consular before switching over to sith lord.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

My "Favorite" Revan actually looks kinda like a mirror image of me. I think of him as my right-handed twin. >_< Anyway, Scout/Sentinel, (sorry, but you can't beat all those immunities) Double Bladed, usually with some version of "Mantle of the Force" and the solari crystal.

As far as in KOTOR II, I actually created Four that I have kept. They are all named after certain friends.

Scott: The "Jesus" face, Consular/Master, has the implant that allows for BOTH single and dual wield, although I actually had him single wield the most, Player/Solari crystals, viridian blade. Ossus Robes.

Jenn: Blonde white girl, Guardian/Weapon Master (I don't usually cross-class) She wields a double blade with the Player/Pontite Crystal. Cyan color. Master Robes.

Tanya: Black haired white girl (there's only one, the others are all "asian") Sentinel/Weapons Master (I said usually, not always). Hand to hand fighter. She carries a pair of regular blades (both orange) that she doesn't actually equip. Player/Barab Ore in one, Kaiburr/Pontite in other. Always wears some form of unarmed gauntlets. Master Robes.

Me: My same mirror image, white guy with dirty blonde hair, Sentinel/Watchman, Dual wield or single (actually has both sets of feats) two single blades (both orange) Player/Pontite, Kaiburr/Upari are his crystals. Ossus Robes.

Oh, and I use the mine glitch quite a bit, leaving ten mines in every area to pick up and put back down until I leave the planet, so these guys are all high thirties in levels. Tanya is high forties. (Don't ever do that on xbox, the vitality of enemies becomes annoyingly high. Not skill, mind you, they can't hit her for the life of them, but they just don't die quickly like they ought to. Rack up 250 damage in one attack round, and that's only a third of their vitality? Geez....)

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Guest The Architect

I've played both KOTOR's and tried all gender/alignment combo's but I'll give you my official Revan and Exile

KOTOR

Male

Dark-Side

Dark Jedi Master not associated with the Jedi or the Sith...

White Long Haired Guy

Darth Revan's Robe

Double-Bladed Violet Lightsaber

Lord Revan (Character Name)

KOTOR II

Male

Dark-Side

Dark Jedi Master not associated with the Jedi or the Sith...

White Bearded Guy

Dark Jedi Master Robe

Single Orange Lightsaber (Shii-Cho Form)

Lord Pagan (Character Name)

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kopiorevan7sq.jpg

That is my Revan. :D

Sword: Mantle of guardian, Ulic Quel-Droma robes etc, well you can see the pic anyway.

If DS (played only once DSM :-" ): http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=da...hriumphs1ne.jpg

Guardian always, before that scout or soldier.

Exile though, no idea.

Maybe LSM, maybe LSF, maybe DSM. :(

If DSM: http://img85.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fury4sl.jpg

(someone stole his candy :p )

Guardian and Marauder as DSM, LSM Guardian and Weaponmaster, LSF Sentinel and Watchman.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My Revan was a dark-haired fellow, chosen because it was the closest thing to me (except the hair was too short)

My Exile - as I now realised that I wasn't playing as myself (because I decided I was Revan, and the Exile was some other person) had short, blond hair. I thought at the time that he looked a bit like Harrison Ford, but more recently I've wondered why I ever thought that...

My 'favourite' Revan was a L/S female who turned slowly to the darkside beginning after leaving Taris, eventually choosing the dark path (I'm over-dramatic like that).

-She was the pale, blue-eyed woman with the black ponytail who looks like a young Barbara Streisand.

-Dressed usually in either the 'scout' clothing or standard Jedi robes (Revan robes at the end.)

-Carried a green lightsaber until the Star Forge when she used one red, one purple (as in the KOTOR 2 vision.)

-Was a scout and then a consular.

My Exile is typically a fully L/S female.

-The asian woman with the odd head dress.

-I dressed her in the regular clothing or Sith armour (I keep loading the entrance to the shop on Taris for ages until the bloody random item generator gives me the armour). When I eventually find it I go for either the Padawan robes or the 'Jedi' robes.

-She has a single blue lightsaber.

-Generally I start as a sentinel and become a weaponmaster later.

Oh, I tend to name them 'Anna Dell' (Revan) and 'Lysa Dran' (Exile).

My Male Revan is mostly the Guy with the sallow skin and the short spikey hair cut.

I always use two red sabers, even as light side. I always use the mod for the full Revan cut scene with mask.

My female is the brown haired white girl with brown jedi robes.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

My female Exile, Corellianna Awatza:

corelliannaawatzaalt.JPG

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

others would call me human :wub:

but hey, I can afford to be, I'm a single man

.... *lets that sink in for a moment...*

:ermm:

and it's lonely here too...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

:lol: Men. :lol:

Revan:

Name: Shayla Varn

Head: This one

Weapon: Single bladed violet lightsaber

Class: Scoundrel/Consular

Alignment: Blindingly Lightside

Romance: Carth (**squee**)

Exile:

Name: Isan Ilar

Head: This one

Weapon: Single bladed silver lightsaber

Class: Consular/Jedi Master

Alignment: Again blindingly lightside

Romance: I wish it could have been Bao-Dur! :(

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

Anyways, I better contribute to the actual topic, using Melly's template.

Revan:

Name: Merc Ravik

Head:av-8950.jpg

Weapon: Single bladed Sith lightsaber (the one you find in Naga Sadow's tomb) with red crystal.

Class: Scoundrel/Sentinal

Alignment: Darkside

Romance: Bastila

Exile:

Name: Krane Ashren/Darth Kronos

Head: 26.gif

Weapon: Single bladed orange lightsaber

Class: Jedi Sentinal/Sith Lord

Romance: None (this was because my LS male romance was Visas, and to be a true darksider I had to sacrifice her aboard the Ravager, so it didn't work out. And Brianna was just...well...not my type, to say the least.)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I would like to point out im a guy but i preferred my Female Revan because i used her in my 2nd play through which i payed more attention to while playing finding out all sorts of secrets and exploring instead of just finishing main quests.

Revan:-=>

Name: Escara Braitano

Head: This One

Weapon: Two Single Bladed Red Lightsabers

Class: Scoundrel/Sentinal

Romance: None

Exile:-=>

Name: Arcus Windu

Appearance: Clicky Clicky

Weapon: Single Bladed Blue Lightsaber

Class: Watchman/Guardian

Alignment: 100% Lightside

Romance: None

I'm also a guy and I prefer both Revan and the Exile as female. I think the Carth romance is much better written than the Bastilla one.

Those cheesy lines you give Bastilla and then rescuing her at the end. If it wasn't KOTOR I'd call it nauseating!

As for the Exile, I can't pick a male head I like, and Visas always telling me 'my life is yours' is creepy.

Also, in both games the Jedi robes make male characters look unnecesarily broad-shouldered.

Edited by darth buch

Heh...I'm not the only one who prefers women as their Revan and Exile. All in all, who's behind would you rather be staring at for God knows how many hours?

Revan:

Name: Rinter Lana

Head: This lady

Weapon: Duel Lightsabers (Purple and Cyan)

Class: Soilder/Consular

Alignment: Lightside

Romance: Carth Onasi

Exile:

Name: Jaina Ters

Head: This lady

Weapon: Single Guardian Saber

Class: Consular/Watchman

Alignment: Lightside

Romance: Atton Rand

Edited by Wild Storm

KOTOR 1

Male, Light Side

KOTOR 2

Male, Dark Side

Dark black jedi robes

Same faces as mine!

Revan:

Dark side.

Dark Jedi Master Robes (Would have been Revan's had I known about them at the time. I just wanted out of the damn Star Forge).

Single-bladed red saber.

Scout/Sentinel.

Exile:

Dark Side.

Dark Jedi Master Robes.

Double-Bladed red saber.

Guardian/Marauder.

Both wore gas masks at all times for the villainous look. In the 'Funniest Moments' thread, the spitting image of my Exile is there, DS taint, gas mask and all, talking about T3 looking like a mutated swoop bike. I was amazed when I first saw it.

K1:

Light-side Male

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dark-Side Female

-Nightshade

-Modded head

-modded blade

-force lightning

-no romance

Dark-side Male

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

K2:

Dark-Side female

-Nightshade

-modded head (Bastila 1st time Handmaiden 2ed time)

-modded voice (Bastila)

-silver blade

-force lightning

-no romance

Light-side male

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

-romance sith girl and handmaiden

-silver blade

-force speed

Dark-side male

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

-romance sith girl and handmaiden

-silver blade

-force crush

I will post pix later...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Heh...I'm not the only one who prefers women as their Revan and Exile. All in all, who's behind would you rather be staring at for God knows how many hours?

Exactly... And I was simply willing to admit it, something others may be to nervous to do so (which is totally acceptable)

DAWUSS