All Saints are back!!!!

AlternaFurkle

mystery solved: fish=alternafurkle

no_wai.jpg

That poor owl looks as though its scrotum has been locked into a steadily tightening vice. :rolleyes:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Guest Mistress
I don't think anyone here is waiting on the next Destiny's Child.

Tsk. All Saints were around in the 90s. One of the only girl bands that didn't suck, despite their questionable cover of "Under The Bridge".

I also doubt that a member of the All Saints PR machine would have dropped by a gaming board to announce their comeback...unless Obsidian have some peculiar projects Feargus is keeping very quiet. :ph34r:

Guest Mistress
The fans are coming out of the woodwork!! :blink: :ph34r:

Well you know, being British and in school during the time of All Saints & The Spice Girls, it was a lesser of two evils thing. All Saints were alright, The Spice Girls were very much not alright.

Plus All Saints wore combats and strappy vest tops, and man that was like, so cool.

The fans are coming out of the woodwork!! :) :ph34r:

Well you know, being British and in school during the time of All Saints & The Spice Girls, it was a lesser of two evils thing. All Saints were alright, The Spice Girls were very much not alright.

Plus All Saints wore combats and strappy vest tops, and man that was like, so cool.

Isn't one of the Appletons married to Liam Howlett?

This is the worst advertisement of all time.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Talentless whores of media, men and music.

Talentless whores of media, men and music.

I still wanna have carnal relations with Posh Spice. 

:">

Really? After she's opened her mouth? >_<

I wouldn't drink a moderately tasty diuretic beverage in preparation for extinguishing their rapidly-immolating bodies.

And she looks like a skeleton with a pole up her bum.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The fans are coming out of the woodwork!! >_< :ph34r:

:) :ph34r: indeed.

Gawd. There was a reason they weren't recording any more music, wasn't there? Like maybe the fact that nobody listened to them? (Other than the three fans coming out of the woodwork, that is.)

Well, I guess it could be worse. Could be Right Said Fred or Rick Astley making a comeback.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Guest Mistress
The fans are coming out of the woodwork!! :ermm: :ph34r:

Isn't one of the Appletons married to Liam Howlett?

Natalie - they have a child. Nicole has the other Liam - Gallagher.

THIS IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT, you jerks!

I know, it's so bad it's almost like it isn't one.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

probably meant to be stoned

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"