The best/most exotic item you've ever found in K2

they need to fis that... i always get the same (AWESOME) items that are only suppose to be unique. like a giant wookie sword that belonged to Chundar. I have 4. how th hell did Chundar get 4?!

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

• 1 month later...

Don't forget racial group. I just hate it when droids drop medpacks and stimulants.

Once I got a slightsaber crystal (a good one to boot) from a droid.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Yes, there is no doubt as to the poor realism displayed when dealing with the Random loot generator.

This kind of thing happens a lot in games though... I guess it comes down to how much you are willing to accept:

Those perceptions are not universal. One person buys into the fact that kobolds exist and can be pickpocketed despite the fact that they are quite clearly naked, and another does not.

I've always though about this: What the h*ll keen does?

Keen doubles the critical strike range. For example, a double lightsaber normally needs a roll of 20 to get a critical. If keen, it gets a critical on 19-20. Single lightsabers go from 19-20 to 17-20.

Wait if it doubles the criticle strike shouldn't it go to 10-20 instead of 19-20.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

• 2 weeks later...

It tends to go by something like from 20-20 to 19-20.

Single sabers have a critical range of 19-20, so keening them will give 17-20. Just check to see if what I mentioned is accurate.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest darth wvyiin

my most powerful crystal i have found was from a girl in the cantina on onderon,its restricted to the darkside and gives about +5 strength and some other skills to.

Mandalorian disintegrators work well with Mira, against Hanharr in Visquis's fighting pit.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

i found ossuss keeper robes, lots of BIndo's bands, kaiburr crystal, force mask that has +14 force resist

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

I am fond of the Echani items, vibroswords and armor.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester