The best/most exotic item you've ever found in K2

Micro-Pulse Blaster ... +2 to Attack, 20/x2 Critical, Fully Upgradeable, 3-20 Damage

Mandalorian Disintegrator ... +2 to Attack, 18-20/x2 Critical, Fully Upgradeable, 6-16 Damage

I cheer anytime I find one of these before Malachor V.

One LS Crystal not mentioned ...

Ankarres Sapphire ... Keen, +2 STR, +1 DEX, VP regeneragtion 2

I've always though about this: What the h*ll keen does?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah Malak's armor is maybe when he was 12... but look at it from the bright side - at least it isn't Calo Nord's 1.50m armor which fits your 1.85m Revan (w00t)

Funny how you can get 10 Circlets of Saresh... I thought they were unique items...

Oh well, guess they couldn't think up some new items so they put the old ones there aswell.

Other than the "Onasi Blaster" of course - it's not "Carth's Blaster" it's a blaster based on Carth's original one :rolleyes:

I've always though about this: What the h*ll keen does?

You roll: critical hit!!! (w00t)

You roll: critical hit!!! :p

You roll: critical hit!!! :D

You roll: critical hit!!! :-"

You roll: critical hit!!! :unsure:

You roll: critical hit!!! :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

Get it? :rolleyes:

Yes... :p

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

wow...

Yeah, i get it :D Good crystal, kewl. :blink:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah Malak's armor is maybe when he was 12... but look at it from the bright side - at least it isn't Calo Nord's 1.50m armor which fits your 1.85m Revan  (w00t)

Funny how you can get 10 Circlets of Saresh... I thought they were unique items...

Oh well, guess they couldn't think up some new items so they put the old ones there aswell.

Other than the "Onasi Blaster" of course - it's not "Carth's Blaster" it's a blaster based on Carth's original one :blink:

You have to love that random loot generator. I had a bunch of Exar Kun armors and Norris robes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I got three Freedon Nadd blasters in a playthrough. All of which had killed many more Jedi than any lightsaber. Heh.

Nomi had an armband too?!

Malak's Robe? I missed far too many things in this game. Three playthroughs, too! Guessing it was DS only... What bonuses did it give?

Yeah, I played through the game five times, never found Malak's robe. :p

But I did find the blaster. That's all I can remember.

I got three Freedon Nadd blasters in a playthrough. All of which had killed many more Jedi than any lightsaber. Heh.

Nomi had an armband too?!

Malak's Robe? I missed far too many things in this game. Three playthroughs, too! Guessing it was DS only... What bonuses did it give?

Yeah, I played through the game five times, never found Malak's robe. :)

But I did find the blaster. That's all I can remember.

the blasters are worth a lot... :ermm:

sell them and get more with the KSE... :shifty:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Randomness.  :ermm:

Special items like that should not be random.

that was a joke...

but I agree with you, you should not be able to get more than one of an unique item, unless you purposely cheat or use the KSE.

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot