The best/most exotic item you've ever found in K2

Okay, so I've just played through KOTOR2 for the umpteenth time, (as in finsihed it 2 minutes ago) and I found something very... exotic, and certainly a very good item.

A little thing known as... *wait for it... tension*

The Kaibuur Crystal

Webster's Dictionary, (a.k.a. StarWars.com) defines the Kaiburr Cyrtal as:

The legendary Kaiburr crystal is an archaeological relic found on the planet of Mimban. Mimban lore says that the god Pomojema used the crystal to heal the wounded. The priests of the Temple were said to have mysterious healing powers that stemmed from the crystal. The crimson gem had the ability to enhance Force powers. The crystal resided in the jungle Temple of Pomojema, guarded by a sluggish yet deadly lizard-creature.

Full description for Kaiburr Crystal

How it ended up on Malachor V in the possesion of a Sith Commando, I'll have no idea. Maybe it was just a fragment, but what they hey?

As I remember it, it gave +3Constitution/+3Wisdom/+3Charisma

So, what exoctic items have you guys found?

Most exotic/rare? Charname's Crystal

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Ankarres saphirre, Kaiburr Crystal, Barab Ore Ingot.

Most powerful crystals I came across.

The Pontite Crystal is pretty good too, but it's a quest completion drop for Onderon. I have run into it once as a random drop though as well.

Ankarres: +2 DEX, +1 STR, 2 REG, Keen

Kaiburr: +3 CON, +3 WIS, 3 REG

Barab: 2d8 Fire damage.

Pontite: +1 ATK, 1d10 Cold Damage, +2 CHA

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Brianna aka Handmaiden  :wub:

I Don't think Humans Count But If They Do I Think The Same Thing :wub:

:huh:

In that case, Visas :wub:

But if miraluka don't count as items, then i guess the item i found most notable (not exactly best/most exotic) was more than one item, no, it was the fact that i found more than one of these; that i found seven of them. I speak of the Onasi Blaster. each one was possibly used by Carth :ermm:

The Circlet of Saresh (or whatever the name was, the +5 Wis Light Side helmet, you also find in the Shadowlands in K1)

The best thing is that I found these in strange places like dead cannoks and/or Tuk'atas. Ah, the good old Random Loot Generator never ceases to amaze me.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I remember finding a blaster belonging to ........ i think it was Freedon Nadd. I only found it the once and couldn't use it because it was restricted to D/S.

I've never found Nomi Sunrider's robes but I was chuffed to find her armband.

I also enjoyed the Onasi blaster and 'Malak's robe'. Yeah right. Maybe when he was twelve.

I forget the name of the saber, but it's a two handed saber with only one blade. The handle is like silver with a sharp spike on one end and a saber blade on the other. It's from the ultimate saber mod, but it's really exotic looking. It looks really sweet.

nomi's robe

What? I'd have loved to have found that. Though I played KOTOR 2 first, so I wouldn't have seen the significance.

...if miraluka don't count as items, then i guess the item i found most notable (not exactly best/most exotic) was more than one item, no, it was the fact that i found more than one of these; that i found seven of them. I speak of the Onasi Blaster. each one was possibly used by Carth :thumbsup:

Well, he did dual wield...

The Circlet of Saresh (or whatever the name was, the +5 Wis Light Side helmet, you also find in the Shadowlands in K1)

In my first game I was DS, and I got more than ten of these. At least seven were from Sith. Idiots. It was more annoying that I couldn't use the damn things.

I found a Ignot on Darth Sion after the very hard and difficult fight, and it was very helpful when in the end fight

i think it was the Ingoe Ignot

Ignot? Never heard of one. What's that?

I remember finding a blaster belonging to ........ i think it was Freedon Nadd. I only found it the once and couldn't use it because it was restricted to D/S.

I've never found Nomi Sunrider's robes but I was chuffed to find her armband.

I also enjoyed the Onasi blaster and 'Malak's robe'. Yeah right. Maybe when he was twelve.

I got three Freedon Nadd blasters in a playthrough. All of which had killed many more Jedi than any lightsaber. Heh.

Nomi had an armband too?!

Malak's Robe? I missed far too many things in this game. Three playthroughs, too! Guessing it was DS only... What bonuses did it give?

Not the most uber item, but I really dug this one:

The Sith Tremor sword is an excellent sword.

Especially with the right upgrades, it winds up packing almost as much punch as a tricked out lightsaber.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.