Welcome back Metadigital!!!

Kor Qel Droma

Welcome back. You have my prayers but, should you desire, you may consider them my well wishes instead. :Eldar's slapping meta on the back and offering him a cold mead icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Rumor has it that they are the same person, but its only a rumor.  :ph34r:

Hmmm.. You and Ender used the same Cthulhu Kitty avatar too.....And both of you were always the top two in post count..

And now that Ender "left" you have been posting a whole lot more recently... <_<

I wonder...

Edited by Lancer

image002.gifLancer

Whoooosh! No-one got my quote.

See title.  Then spread the word.  I hope things are working out okay in the real world.

who's that? ;)

Who the hell are you?

j/k

Welcome back.  You have my prayers but, should you desire, you may consider them my well wishes instead.  :Eldar's slapping meta on the back and offering him a cold mead icon:

Prayers, well wishes, all the same thing, Eldar, donchaknow.

:blink:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

See title.  Then spread the word.  I hope things are working out okay in the real world.

who's that? :blink:

Who the hell are you. j/k

Welcome back.  You have my prayers but, should you desire, you may consider them my well wishes instead.  :Eldar's slapping meta on the back and offering him a cold mead icon:

Prayers, well wishes, all the same thing. :-

Whoooosh! No-one got my quote.

Khm: Hi, I'm 'Jorian' from Hungary, I'm something like a 'newbie' (not actually, but I think more than you :D )...I like goulash with Hungarian (*hint**hint*) paprika and Mexican chili....but I don't want to date with you, so hi, who exactly are you? ;)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Khm: Hi, I'm 'Jorian' from Hungary, I'm something like a 'newbie' (not actually, but I think more than you  :D )...I like goulash with Hungarian (*hint**hint*) paprika and Mexican chili....but I don't want to date with you, so hi, who exactly are you?  ;)

My life is not a book; you can't just open a page and jump right in ...

Welcome back, meta :blink: Is this a permanent return or a short venture?

I'm back, baby! (w00t)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Khm: Hi, I'm 'Jorian' from Hungary, I'm something like a 'newbie' (not actually, but I think more than you  :D )...I like goulash with Hungarian (*hint**hint*) paprika and Mexican chili....but I don't want to date with you, so hi, who exactly are you?  ;)

My life is not a book; you can't just open a page and jump right in ...

Welcome back, meta :- Is this a permanent return or a short venture?

I'm back, baby! (w00t)

You asked me too who the Hell I am :blink:

IB1OsQq.png