Hardest boss fight

Who, do you think, was the hardest boss to defeat in both K1 and K2?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who, do you think, was the hardest boss to defeat in both K1 and K2?

• Malak
    • Traya
    • Sion
    • Nihilius
    • Uthar Wynn
    • Darth Bandon
    • Tank Droid
    • Bastila
    • 3 Star Forge Dark Jedi
    • Greater Storm Beast

Malak is not really difficult. Equip a PC with an Electrical capacitance shield which absorbs 100% Force lightning, and cast Improved Energy Resistance. Follow up with Master speed and just keep attacking till he runs. Follow and keep up with it.

In fact, there are quite a few ways to deal with Darth Malak, so what is above is only one strategy.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Malak was easy I beat him the first time I fought him, with a sentinel. Just force storm, or force drain the Jedi captives. In fact I run into a game stopping glitch the first time I fought Malak. I had destroyed all the Jedi in their tanks after he had drained only two Jedi. Malak ended up just standing there and I couldn't engage him. Malak is overrated here, I found him just about as hard as Sion, in fact they have the same M.O. (regenerating) except that Malak's is cheezy. Who breaks up a fight to go drain Jedi?!

To me Malak was a push over and his difficulty is way overrated, a lot of you must have had unbalanced characters. Beating Malak just involve draining or destroying the Jedi in their tanks. The mad Sith Master on Korriban, the terrenkanet (spelling*) and the droids on Goto's yatch (at least the first play through) are the most challenging fights in Kotor.

Malak was easy I beat him the first time I fought him, with a sentinel. Just force storm, or force drain the Jedi captives. In fact I run into a game stopping glitch the first time I fought Malak. I had destroyed all the Jedi in their tanks after he had drained only two Jedi. Malak ended up just standing there and I couldn't engage him. Malak is overrated here, I found him just about as hard as Sion, in fact they have the same M.O. (regenerating) except that Malak's is cheezy. Who breaks up a fight to go drain Jedi?!

To me Malak was a push over and his difficulty is way overrated, a lot of you must have had unbalanced characters. Beating Malak just involve draining or destroying the Jedi in their tanks. The mad Sith Master on Korriban, the terrenkanet (spelling*) and the droids on Goto's yatch (at least the first play through) are the most challenging fights in Kotor.

i agree malak was well easy and i found it funny if you entered the cheat to turn him in to a twelek dancing girl thingy

but all the voices go squeaky lol that was kinda annoying

traya was hard i thought

malak was essey because to beat him all you have to do is brake open/drain the jedi capsuals so he can't regenerate.

on telos if you have sufficent computer use, wich you should because of T3, and enough spikes you can weeken the droid by removing it's shield

when lving Bastila give her stun droid this will help you win.

You can bypass traya/kriea's lightsabers by hacking at her directly :D -the lightsabers will dissipear after kriea reches 0vp

Edited by ghosta

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

The only boss who has ever killed me is Malak. Stupid Malak, killing my poor Revan.

In KOTOR 2, there doesn't seem to be any really hard fights. Sure, sometimes, you might get a little caught off guard (like when Traya takes out three floating lightsabers), but otherwise, it wasn't that hard.

You've been Ibb'd!

The Czerka fight on Telos Surface. Only because Bao refuses to properly disable shields if you don't control him (AARGH... AI; heard of it?)

Also a nasty fight was when I was on the Telos Polar Cap and the HK-50's scored all crits on my char. Only Atton survived their first attack :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

The Czerka fight on Telos was so annoying, mainly because Atton and Bao-dur kept running off alone to kill other people, so I had to keep really close watch on what they were doing.  <_<

Same here. Those fools got themselves killed and left me by myself. :)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

I would say that the telos battles are the hardest... I always have trouble getting down into the bunkers... after that it's smooth sailing

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Traya...doesn't like her 3 light sabers...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sion is very hard to beat coz he keeps healing after he takes a lot of damage. Nihilus is very easy to beat. Malak, for me was almost stronger than Revan in the last fight (it's just that I'm damn good). Traya was the hardest for me. Damn old bag...

By the way: didn't you people find the idea that you had to fight 'floating' sabers a little silly, perhaps.... Floating sabers?!

Exar Kun did it too, I think. But it was pretty annoying to have to go right from fighting Darth-100-damage-per-hit-plus-Force-Wave to fighting three sabers of death.

Master energy resistance, master force barrier with force immunity will help in most fights for LS PCs. Insulated gloves can also reduce cold and fire damage.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

By the way: didn't you people find the idea that you had to fight 'floating' sabers a little silly, perhaps.... Floating sabers?!

Exar Kun did it too, I think. But it was pretty annoying to have to go right from fighting Darth-100-damage-per-hit-plus-Force-Wave to fighting three sabers of death.

Kun never did... he just showed off, in combat he always ALWAYS used his hands for better control and concentration.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Kreia was very easy to beat and so were the floating lightsabers. I decided to do a defence only character and I barely got hit.

Malak, however, was very hard for me, but that was mostly because my character was poorly leveled. Still, even with a strong PC he was challenging.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]