Hardest boss fight

Who, do you think, was the hardest boss to defeat in both K1 and K2?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who, do you think, was the hardest boss to defeat in both K1 and K2?

• Malak
    • Traya
    • Sion
    • Nihilius
    • Uthar Wynn
    • Darth Bandon
    • Tank Droid
    • Bastila
    • 3 Star Forge Dark Jedi
    • Greater Storm Beast

I force crushed it 2 death.... :(

Deadly_Nightshade

I'm sure that works great, but my Consular/Jedi Master only had Force Wave as an offensive power. On reload it didn't resist, however, and it went down quickly.

My vote for the Greater Storm Beast was just because it was the only foe that even had the possibility of killing my character. :wub:

I force crushed it 2 death.... :wub:

Deadly_Nightshade

I'm sure that works great, but my Consular/Jedi Master only had Force Wave as an offensive power.

Ok, that explains some of the dificulty...

I never whent hand-to-claw with it... :(

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Twenty thermal detonators? Where did you get all of those?

Never used them in the game and never sold them off, so I had about 20 or so. It was rather funy seeing Malak trying to get up after each blast.

Sounds like fun. I will have to try that the next time I play the game.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

calo was only hard because stupid carth died and HK did have any cool gear.

not if your a modder...

can you say the "Terminator Droid Pack" By RedHawk... :nuke:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I'd have to say Malak, he was far tougher then any other enemy I've fought. Except maybe Calo Nord, he's always tough because you're never leveled up much when you get to him.

calo was tough with davik and if you got him in the bar, but by himself on kash he was a cream puff.

could he be killed in the bar? :o

I always died... <_<

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

I'd have to say Malak, he was far tougher then any other enemy I've fought. Except maybe Calo Nord, he's always tough because you're never leveled up much when you get to him.

calo was tough with davik and if you got him in the bar, but by himself on kash he was a cream puff.

could he be killed in the bar? :lol:

I always died... <_<

Deadly_Nightshade

that would cause the game to self destruct i think :o

Personally, I hate the running away and heal yourself tatic or rigging an area with mines routine. It feels as if you somehow cheated the game and yourself. I like the good old saber battle to the doom. Kriea and Malak are some strong foes when you fight them face to face. Kriea's three swords are very difficult right after Kriea.

for some reason i always die against that giant tank droid. it beats me into the floor with its flamethreower thing.

I pick one person to be ranged attack, and the other two are close combat.

As you run around, hiding behind the ship, with your gunner, the other two will die, and come back to life, still attacking while the droid is trying to kill your ranged attacker...

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

Some parts of both games can be harder than the boss fights, for sure. Especially the low-level ones. You don't have much vitality and some bad rolls can mess you up badly.

Or sometimes you stupidly handicap yourself. I was doing Nar Shaddaa as my first planet last night and fought the slavers aboard Ebon Hawk ... forgetting that Visa was due to appear. I went straight to the Visas fight with about 10% vitality (I hadn't healed during the slaver boss fight because I "knew" I could afterwards). First time I ever needed to run from Visas. Heh, Bao-Dur joined in and did a good job of beating her down with this fists. :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Malak was the toughest. Which is saying quite a bit as he was easy to kill...

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

Darth Bandon always gives me trouble ... mostly because I usually encounter him on Kashyyyk when I'm alone on the GenoHaradan mission to kill the shapeshifter.

Malak's about 50/50 ... I've never needed to take out the jedi in the tanks, but now that I know a few tricks, maybe I'll try them ... I have resorted to Thermal Detonators a couple of times, though ... funny.

Kreia/Traya's about 50/50 as well ... never used mines against her, and probably won't ... hiding behind the terrain or executing a tactical retreat down the walkway always worked.

Juhani (in the grove) and Visas (first encounter) occasionally got in a lucky shot, but it's been a while since they gave me any real trouble.

Other relatively tough battles that come to mind ...

K1

- Bendak Starkiller (plasma grenades are your friends)

- Calo Nord and Davik (depending on who you brought with you)

- The boss Mandalorian plus his gang on Dantooine

- The two tarentek in the tomb on Korriban

- The GenoHaradan boss plus his friends (if you were stupid enough to go alone)

K2

- The mercs in the middle of the field on Telos' surface

- The three HK-50's at the Telos Academy (strange how T3-M4 has no trouble with their brothers later)

- Atton vs. The Twin Suns (especially the first time)

- Mira vs. Hanhaar (saving her experience levels for later Jedification is a mixed blessing ... low VP, but you have instant heal via level up)

- Vrook (hide behind terrain to heal, buff, and attack at range, if required)

Nothing else comes to mind ... others have mentioned Sion and the Great Storm Beast ... I found both to be pushovers ...

Just Force Crush the Great Storm Beast and Sion :p Thats wat I did when I tried DS :(

In KotOR I there was a droid in the Vulkars sublevel (where you find the swoop parts). Hes behind a locked door. I think he can be tough if you dont bring Zaalbar with you, because he keeps freezing your party members and he gave me trouble when I was a level 4 scout.

I always found the fight on telos surface- czerka camp with the bounty hunters. They used shields and heavy stuff, while my party was still pretty low lv.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Traya was easy. Took her down the second time i played. And i am lightside.

First time i basicly tried to just kill her with brute strenght, but i was outmatched and got killed.

Second time i used force speed to run away. And heal. This is how i did it.

Attack traya. Fight untill you got little health left. Run away with force speed and switch to force channel. Heal yourself. When u are full with Health and force go back in. Im  pretty sure you did kill her now, if not. Just do it again.

However i actually had quite alot of trouble with the Tank droid. Dont ask why, it was just damn difficult.

Actually, a few ion grenades would have finished off the tank droid boss in the military base.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Use destroy droid force to disable him :) With you and Kriea using the force on him, he should be too difficult.

The reason I thought that droid in the black vulkar base is hard is because you have no force powers at that stage, plus im sure you are like most people and saving your level ups until you become a jedi :)

The tank droid in the underground base was a pushover.

The hardest droid fight was with the droid in the Sith base on Taris.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]