Hardest boss fight

Who, do you think, was the hardest boss to defeat in both K1 and K2?  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Who, do you think, was the hardest boss to defeat in both K1 and K2?

• Malak
    • Traya
    • Sion
    • Nihilius
    • Uthar Wynn
    • Darth Bandon
    • Tank Droid
    • Bastila
    • 3 Star Forge Dark Jedi
    • Greater Storm Beast

The KotOR tool can be used to made a boss tougher.

I made Darth Nihilus a 100 CON, 70 STR, 70 DEX, 70 WIS monster with all DS powers and all Sith prestige class feats.  :devil:  But I quess I made him *slightly* too powerful (he dealt with every hit 300-400 damage and I don't want even to think about his vitality and defence)  :o

I also made Sion much stronger and, unlike Nihilus, balanced. The duel with him was qute callenging and long.

Glutton for punishment? Shouldn't you be upping your stats and not he enemies?

My PC's stats are *very* pumped up already. (48 Str, 58 Dex, 48 Con, 42 Int, 64 Wis, and 44 Cha)

I thought because I had back up from Visas and Mandalore (who are very pumped up, too) the fight would be easy and this is the reason I pumped Nihilus to that degree. Soon I realized he was too strong, but the sight of the hopeless heros being totaly pwned (this word describes what happened quite accurately) was cool, to be honest.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The KotOR tool can be used to made a boss tougher.

I made Darth Nihilus a 100 CON, 70 STR, 70 DEX, 70 WIS monster with all DS powers and all Sith prestige class feats.  :devil:  But I quess I made him *slightly* too powerful (he dealt with every hit 300-400 damage and I don't want even to think about his vitality and defence)  :o

I also made Sion much stronger and, unlike Nihilus, balanced. The duel with him was qute callenging and long.

sounds entertaining :ermm:

Traya was easy. Took her down the second time i played. And i am lightside.

First time i basicly tried to just kill her with brute strenght, but i was outmatched and got killed.

Second time i used force speed to run away. And heal. This is how i did it.

Attack traya. Fight untill you got little health left. Run away with force speed and switch to force channel. Heal yourself. When u are full with Health and force go back in. Im pretty sure you did kill her now, if not. Just do it again.

However i actually had quite alot of trouble with the Tank droid. Dont ask why, it was just damn difficult.

Now that I think of it, I had real trouble beating Juhani & Jolee on that temple during my last run through of K1. Of course, they were heavily equiped and had some of the best suff in the game, but between them, my poor Revan and Bastilia couldn't beat them. I had to tone down their equipment on the fourth reload!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Now that I think of it, I had real trouble beating Juhani & Jolee on that temple during my last run through of K1. Of course, they were heavily equiped and had some of the best suff in the game, but between them, my poor Revan and Bastilia couldn't beat them. I had to tone down their equipment on the fourth reload!

You could have stripped them naked of everything. ;)"

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

You could have stripped them naked of everything.  :-"

I was, um "roleplaying". That, and old man Bindo... *shudder* ;) Juhani though :-" poor kitty.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Malak

Easy... even before I found out you could destroy his Jedi

Traya

Easy... died once because I thought I defeated her and expected the end movie when these 3 sabers popped up and killed me before I refound my mouse and keyboard :-

Sion

Can anyone say "Force Crush"?

Nihilius

Who? ;)

Uthar Wynn

I am so mean to poison both each time... no trouble here

Darth Bandon

Who? ;)

Tank Droid

Meh, only once... damn AI managed to get all 3 members stuck out of shooting range, but the droid could shoot ;)

Bastila

3 Star Forge Dark Jedi

Difficult? Compared to Deck 2 these were just a snack between Malak...

Greater Storm Beast

The fact that I only know this thing exists because I read it on this forum should speak for itself :-"

MOST DIFFICULT BOSS;

3 HK-50 droids on the Telos Polar Cap Top...

Man, these got rigged an awfully lot of times, don't say this wasn't rigged:

Exile storms toward HK-50. 2 crits and he was down.

Atton and Kreia stand in the back shooting with guns, both get hit with a crit and die.

That was just SO mean...

I don't like using thermal detonators personally, I think they're too overpowered and are a cheap cop out. I had about twenty by the end of K1, maybe a couple more or less.

MOST DIFFICULT BOSS;

3 HK-50 droids on the Telos Polar Cap Top...

Man, these got rigged an awfully lot of times, don't say this wasn't rigged:

Exile storms toward HK-50. 2 crits and he was down.

Atton and Kreia stand in the back shooting with guns, both get hit with a crit and die.

That was just SO mean...

Totally forgot about them.

But I have to agree. I reloaded SO MANY TIMES against these swine. Had to use mad grenades and energy shields in the end.

I had to vote Greater Storm Beast.

I finished my second TSL game to the end last night and the Greater Storm Beast fight was the only death my character had. It resisted Force Wave and one-shotted me!

None of the other foes got my Exile belowe 80% health. Sion never resisted my Consular/Jedi Master's powers and even Kreia only resisted half of them. She died incidentally as I Force Waved her dancing swords.

I had to vote Greater Storm Beast.

I finished my second TSL game to the end last night and the Greater Storm Beast fight was the only death my character had. It resisted Force Wave and one-shotted me!

None of the other foes got my Exile belowe 80% health. Sion never resisted my Consular/Jedi Master's powers and even Kreia only resisted half of them. She died incidentally as I Force Waved her dancing swords.

I force crushed it 2 death.... :(

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot