So what time of day or night do you lot post at?

Dyan

As the topic title asks, when are you guys online the most? Night? Day? Anywhere in-between? GMT, EST ? Posting from Europe, the US or even the Far East? (can you tell I'm bored and I've been up all night?)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (Course, here I've barely posted any). But on other forums... Most any time. Depends really. Some days I'll stay up for the entire night and sleep during the day. Other days I'm tired and sleep at night like a normal human being should. All depends on when I'm not working, at school, or doing "life" random stuff. :thumbsup:

Whenever I get a minute, or usually while trying to sort any mod stuff.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Whenever I am bored.. and judging by my post count, I must be bored a lot.

Edit: I spel liek sh!t

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You have posted several mutually-inclusive, yet closed, questions.

My timezone has nothing to do with my posting habits. In fact, despite moving around the antipodes of the globe, I seem to have settled into a predominantly nocturnal posting pattern, which matches my previous sleep cycles, but not my timezones.

I have been known to post constantly for days. And then not appear for months. (:thumbsup:")

:D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I post when I feel like it and I'm not too busy obsessing over some other task, so it varies a lot. Sometimes I skip days or weeks entirely, which is part of why I can seem oblivious (I'm also just oblivious...).

I think it's been said that I'm a 'casual poster' :rolleyes:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...I need to check my own threads more often...

I must confess, that I post fairly often when I'm bored. Usually at night when I should be sleeping.

So the majority of everyone's posting habits are - when they can [be bothered], from work, or when they're bored?

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I'll check the boards or make a short post while procrastinating at work, or write something lengthier from the local library.

I don't have the internets at home. :(

Who needs it, right?

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs