Story suggestions for a sci-fi RPG

Zachech

wow, you guys are retarded.  the whole point of sci-fi is having stuff that isn't normal, that may not make sense, etc.  it's a chance to play in an imagined world.  maybe in the future money is gotten rid of, and people work and harvest food for the whole race out of moral duty and the desire to help their people.  maybe racism and classism is gone and the government makes sure that all have enough to eat. 

maybe magical pink dragons fly around sneezing food onto people.

that's the whole point of this kind of stuff.  you can make however you want.  lighten up.

also, in answer to the comments you are thinking of making to this, yes I flamed, yes you think i'm overacting and being hipocrtical since I said lighten up but appear to be worked up, whatever.  lock this topic, moderator.

Thats the way :cool:

(w00t) :) :D :)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

Funny how you are calling us retarded. Listen mush, it's called Science Fiction .   :p

And if you look back at my constructive criticism, you will notice that I am making a very good point about how a universe with no poverty or disease is left with just ignorance and stupidity. But you seem very well acquainted with that already.

:)

Fixed :)

IB1OsQq.png

what the hell seriously lock this topic it's just a spam hive

You're just saying that because you don't want people to see how stupid you are!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.