Mira and Canderous

Im just wondering why Mira and Canderous dont have ANY dialouges with each other, I just think they would because Mira was a mandolorian...or was captured by the mandolrians, so u think they would have at least something to say to eachother?

Mira's a Mandalorian? The only person I remember who was their prisoner was Nihilus. Wikipedia says that she lost her family during the wars, but wasn't Mandalorian or a prisoner. Even if she was a prisoner, Cande.....I mean Mandalore may very well not have seen her at all.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Mira was just a slave to the Mandalorians.

Exile: You're a Mandalorian?

Mira: As much as any slave becomes a Mandalorian.

She was young enough though to look upon the Mandalorians as "family". That's the family she refers to being killed at Malachor. They're not her blood relatives, those I would assume were killed on one of the planets the Mandalorians conquered.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Guest MacLeodCorp
Im just wondering why Mira and Canderous dont have ANY dialouges with each other, I just think they would because Mira was a mandolorian...or was captured by the mandolrians, so u think they would have at least something to say to eachother?

There was a conversation about this before. I can see what you are talking about. Mira was adopted by the Mandalorians, and she was an anumitions carier. I believe your question is: If they were both fighting for the Mandalorians, why didn't Mira and Canderous have anything to say to each other? Such as war stories and such... I felt the same way. I don't know why they didn't do this. Maybe they were jusy thinking about the main story. Who knows.

I agree with 'Battlecookiee'?! though. I wouldn't go to a resource that hundreds of people can freely manipulate. It would be like reading some history book while someone rewrites the outsome of a war...Wikipedia <----Bad resource. They hold sessions to change what they want people to believe is true.... Bad... Bad...

Edited by MacLeodCorp

War Stories? SHE WAS A SLAVE yea Slaves have many tales to tell about the battles in which they lugged equipment to the batllefields right, the only people who talk about there war experinces together are

Bao-Dur,The Exile, and Canderous/Mandalore

Guest MacLeodCorp
War Stories? SHE WAS A SLAVE yea Slaves have many tales to tell about the battles in which they lugged equipment to the batllefields right, the only people who talk about there war experinces together are

Bao-Dur,The Exile, and Canderous/Mandalore

Not very imaginative... They could both compaire some of the Exile's actions to what they saw in war. Mira could have hear war gossip, and she would be intrested in what the outcome was. etc...

?! So what does this have to do with Mira and Canderous not having dialogue ?!

I was referring to the post above mine. Kinokono asked

Come to think of it....why aren't there any dialogues between Mira and Bao-Dur about how much they disliked the mandolorians or something.

So I answered with

Because Mira doesn't dislike the Mandalorians. They were family to her.
I was referring to the 'about how much they disliked the Mandalorians' part. They didn't talk about how much they disliked Mandalorians because Mira did't dislike Mandalorians. Any clearer?

Guest MacLeodCorp
?! So what does this have to do with Mira and Canderous not having dialogue ?!

I was referring to the post above mine. Kinokono asked

Come to think of it....why aren't there any dialogues between Mira and Bao-Dur about how much they disliked the mandolorians or something.

So I answered with

Because Mira doesn't dislike the Mandalorians. They were family to her.
I was referring to the 'about how much they disliked the Mandalorians' part. They didn't talk about how much they disliked Mandalorians because Mira did't dislike Mandalorians. Any clearer?

You know!?!?! I have been telling other people to read the posts clearly, and then I went and missed the whole thiing... Hehehe... My apologies.. :blink:

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Mira and Mandalore would definitely have SOMETHING to talk about, and they may have met, or at least she may have heard of him, seeing as how Canderous was supposed to be a famous warrior. I'm puzzled by the lack of conversation between them too.

In my strong opinion, the lack of interactions between the Exile's companions, such as Mira and Mandalore is simply due to them being cut because of the rush status. I'm sure that given time to develope, there would have been many interactions and Mira and Mandalore would have had much to say to one another.

Mira and Mandalore would definitely have SOMETHING to talk about, and they may have met, or at least she may have heard of him, seeing as how Canderous was supposed to be a famous warrior. I'm puzzled by the lack of conversation between them too.

I think it would be neat to see them talk about monumental moments of the Mandalorian War. Conversations about important campeigns. :p

I think it would be neat to see them talk about monumental moments of the Mandalorian War. Conversations about important campeigns. o:)

That would have been nice but it seems something that went pass the developers as they tried to get the game done on time.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

• 7 months later...
Mira's a Mandalorian? The only person I remember who was their prisoner was Nihilus. Wikipedia says that she lost her family during the wars, but wasn't Mandalorian or a prisoner. Even if she was a prisoner, Cande.....I mean Mandalore may very well not have seen her at all.

Hey Wikipedia is not always right, it is frequently wrong!

I think the most likely explanation for the lack of conversation between them is that Mira simply didn't advertise her past. As Elven6 said, it wouldn't exactly be something she'd broadcast. Mandalore probably just saw her as a bounty hunter, same with Bao-dur. And what would she do? Go up and say "Hi! I used to be enslaved by your people, but I thought of you as family. Wanna chat?" ^_^

The exile has to get a good bit of influence with her to find out. It's unlikely the other party members would become close enough friends with her that she'd tell any of them. Come to think of it, I don't remember any party member-party member interactions that weren't at least mildly hostile.