France and tobaco

Cantousent

It's a mania to get rid of cigarettes. I predict that, in ten to twenty years, columbia will be cultivating more tobaco than pot and coke combined! :D

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/...0202&ID=5471467

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"even filed lawsuits against major publications: The suits alleged indirect tobacco advertising in news photos of race car drivers sporting Marlboro logos on their jumpsuits."

The entire arctile pisses me off; but this part is really really really really really really really really retarded.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No. The idea that lawsuits are brought upon them. That's the retarded part. Plus, the effects of adverising is completely overrated. If they were so effective, I'd be using tampons by now.

R00fles!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No. The idea that lawsuits are brought upon them. That's the retarded part. Plus, the ffects of advertsiing is completely overrated. If they were so effective, I'd be using tampons by now.

R00fles!

Now this was total comedy.

No, really Vol, that was quite clever. hahahaha

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

It's a mania to get rid of cigarettes.  I predict that, in ten to twenty years, columbia will be cultivating more tobaco than pot and coke combined!  :D

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/...0202&ID=5471467

I guess they can still drink wine and eat cheese and French breed in front of the Eiffel tower.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No. The idea that lawsuits are brought upon them. That's the retarded part. Plus, the effects of adverising is completely overrated. If they were so effective, I'd be using tampons by now.

R00fles!

Well genetically we win, we have curves...and I can't remember the rest of that comercial.

Wow, I'm now actually interested in visiting Paris.  I kinda assumed I would choke on the smoke if I ever did visit France.  Next up...Asia.

They're commuinist, you won't be able to convince them to do anything. Because you're a felthy american. Hooooorm Hooooorrmmm, Stuuupid Ameerecanes(Puffs Cigerate)....Sorry I'm still in a French set of mind.

I must submit the old addage: If the French are doing it, it must be wrong.

:) I think my grandfather used to say that.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Oh, but there are some wonderful French people out there. Apparently, they won't be smoking much longer, but they're still great.

Obsidian Plays