T.O.M.B.S, vol 4

Surreptishus

He is getting fresh with him.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Some one do a report.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, I meant for me.

baley already did the first report. You know, baley, I'd thought of doing a story report but nooooo, Eldar can't change formats that fast. So, here I am being jealous of your bold move. Rat bastard. Okay, we need to entrench this thread with more than one report or this thread will end up getting the ax. Pixies, write someone a song, pronto.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

But who? Or I know who...

I made a musical report for Kor, but the file was too big.

The subject of this T.O.M.B.S. report is: Shadowstrider, the one and only.

Shadow.mp3

Soothing like a fox!

Mothman, you're actually quite a good at these reviews. Don't let these chimps bother you.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

So last night/this morning I read through the entire body of T.O.M.B.S. reports. Not that this matters, but I think the best one of them all has to be Jags' review of Weiser Cain. Thats in the second thread, third or fourth page I believe.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That review was funny and accurate, but it was a terrible review. Reviews should not be hateful. Of course, Weiser manages to bring a lot of this stuff on himself, but still...

Obsidian Plays

Well, since you're back and all, Meta how do you think we have been doing in keeping T.O.M.B.S. alive? I realize our reports are mere fluff compared to the first and second thread, but we're trying, dammit!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Woah! I've only been online for about half-a-dozen hours: I haven't had time to read version three in its entirety, yet!

Last thing I wrote in that thread was that the "new standard format" of Eldar's creation was in fact not a standard, as interpreted by all and sundry, but in fact more a signpost for others to create their own specific "standard" categories, much like Eldar did when he coined "didactic (good)" and "didactic (bad)" to have a dig at me (although I can't fathom why he would use those categories :huh:").

The point is that people like to hear other peoples' (good) appraisals of themselves ("How good am I? Let me read the ways ..."), but actual creative effort (1% inspiration, 99% perspiration) is required to write them.

Which is why so few people have written them.

But does not mean that I do not think the required effort, in my estimation, for more than half of you is greater than half as much as you deserve ...

I'll need to re-familiarise myself with the old (and some new) characters of the forum before I can launch into blisteringly laconic epithets of brutal sardonicism ... if that is what the Obsidian Colosseum crowds want ... ;)"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, since you're back and all, Meta how do you think we have been doing in keeping T.O.M.B.S. alive?  I realize our reports are mere fluff compared to the first and second thread, but we're trying, dammit!

Ouch, jerk. :cool:

Obsidian Plays

But does not mean that I do not think the required effort, in my estimation, for more than half of you is greater than half as much as you deserve ...

That was quite funny. I laughed out loud and received admonition from my wife. Spellmar can bite me.

Obsidian Plays