T.O.M.B.S, vol 4

Surreptishus

Yeah baby! Its ooon!

The Prequels:

Since its a new volume I suggest we make a couple of changes.

No more standardised attributes - I fell this has lost its meaning (I am not sure it ever had a meaning) but I for one always skip the numbers bit to read the epithets and the words bit.

If you want to use attributes make them up.

Ultimately I think that the format of this volume of reports should be entirely up to the reviewer. Credit goes to pixies in the last thread for bending and breaking the format. The musical reports were genius. :)

Two things should remain the same:

1.Remember this is all in good fun. Verbal cut downs can be fun and in fact are encouraged BUT please do not use the reports to launch a personal attack on any other member of this forum.

2. Mothman's points deficit wil be carried over and must be maintained at regular intervals, anyone caught giving Mothie points will be dealt with severely. :angry:

Let the games begin!

EDIT: Or you can like you know ignore all of the above and just like do what you want. :)

Edited by Surreptishus

I agree about the standardized attributes. I used to have fun with them, but then folks compained about the scores getting inflated and whatnot, mostly because I didn't really use much rhyme or reason. So, as a result, I created the standardized list. ...And hated it. With a passion. The only use for standardized attributes is to stroke someone's ego or hurt someone's feelings. Well, anyhow. It's all done now.

Let Surreptishus' reign of terror begin! ALL HAIL SURREPTISHUS!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

do not use the reports to launch a personal attack on any other member of this forum.

But like, what if it is just quoting something some one said, and it makes them look bad, but like really, you aren't attacking them, because it's true?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Now that I had links to look at i begin to understand...sorry again folks, i try to be not so...well, actually i don't know what your problem with me is :lol:

..uhh: plz don't rate me yet, I'm a beginner with little XP, more a 'henchmen' as a 'hero'.

I need time.

This looks actually interesting, and a nice idea :)

I will not spam, or do anything against you promise ....and i wait , and try to understand this before i post here anything else. Thanks for your patience

(and if you ever had thoughts like that, thay you really don't know me yet)

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

I'll do a review of you later, jorian. Even if someone gets to you first. :Eldar's wry grin icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

do not use the reports to launch a personal attack on any other member of this forum.

But like, what if it is just quoting something some one said, and it makes them look bad, but like really, you aren't attacking them, because it's true?

I guess satirising targets is ok for example your Gabs report was fine by my standards bu then again thats because you and i hold her in similar regard and also ultimately it wasn't mean and nasty.

Hurray!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did Battle-baby get one yet?

Edit: I mean that in a good way. Not baby like infant, the other one.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Yeah, I hope he didn't quit for good. Our little justice force is breaking apart.

Well, since you aren't in out justice force, you wouldn't understand. Don't tell me to relax!

Zing!

You are correct sir.

What was I going to type again?