Musicians ahoy!

Meshugger

This is my heavily modified Fender Stratocaster, used mainly for playing songs by bands such as: Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and so on.

stratocaster8pe.jpg

This is my 7-string Harley Benton, used for bands such as Morbid Angel, Meshuggah, Slayer and Opeth. Fun to experiment with too.

7string9vp.jpg

And finally, this is my steel-stringed Hohner acustic guitar. Excellent tone to it, used universally to any song that's acustic. A bit heavy on the fingers though

hohner7ul.jpg

What's your gear? post it, comment it and so on :)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I would post a pic, but my guitars are too poor quality to show, and I can't be bothered to take a picture of my didgeridoo. :)

Maybe later

They are some nice guitars you have there however!

This is gonna be fun! I just need to bust out the digital camera when I get home to show off some of my prize possessions....

I thought Hohner only made harmonicas. That acoustic ooks like a beaut though.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

00000232gt.jpg

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

samling.jpg

An impressive collecting given the fact that I dont play guitar anymore and that I sucked when I did.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

:o @Kaftan

You DON'T play the guitar anymore? Those are beautiful!

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No pic at the moment, but I've got a Selmer Super Action 80, Series II Alto Saxophone, with a Claude Lakey 5*3 mouthpiece.

It's tough with saxes-- the best ones ever made (at least for Alto and Tenor) were Selmer's Mark VI model, which ceased production in the mid '70s. They are very difficult to find nowadays. The horns they've come out with since were mostly disappointments, although the newer ones have improved.

Here is my laughable contribution. A Mexican Fender Mustang, which I wouldn't recommend to anyone. Next is my brothers' guitar ( which I helped pick out since I knew he wouldn't stick with it anyways), and nice Epiphone acoustic knockoff.

imgp01662ql.jpg

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

My camera sucks.

post-1658-1138913272_thumb.jpg

My Fender Mexican Telecaster and Austin something.

post-1658-1138913320_thumb.jpg

My Grandpas old 1941 Martin and my new Martin.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey! What's this? Only one person who doesn't play the guitar? I thought that it would be more diversive.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

:) @Kaftan

They are, left to right

Charvel model..something, 80's hairmetal guitar

1997(that means its got a full mahogany body) Gibson Les Paul Studio with DiMarzio and Armstrong pickups

1974 Eko Tramp 2 with genuine VoX pickups(worth more than the guitar itself)

1970's Hagstr

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I play piano/keyboard also. I have a Yamaha keyboard. I don't have a picture. I also have a Hohner Chromonica.

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:o @Kaftan

They are, left to right

Charvel model..something, 80's hairmetal guitar

1997(that means its got a full mahogany body) Gibson Les Paul Studio with DiMarzio and Armstrong pickups

1974 Eko Tramp 2 with genuine VoX pickups(worth more than the guitar itself)

1970's Hagstr

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I play piano/keyboard also.  I have a Yamaha keyboard.  I don't have a picture.  I also have a Hohner Chromonica.

Sadly that you didn't have a picture. I've never seen a Hohner Chromonica :(

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

It isn't really that impressive, I can take one though.

L to R:

My Ibanez Soundgear bass, my 1960s-era Gibson acoustic (inherited from my grandfather, who taught me the basics), and my Alvarez Regent acoustic.

My Gibson SG is not at my current location, but I'll find a picture of that baby pretty soon.

post-3347-1139002779_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of my electric. I used to play a white Squire Strat, but I upgraded that sucker when I got the money and the skills to justify it. :) You can also see my bass, which our bassist was using that day.

This photo is of my short-lived (but earth-shatteringly awesome) punk rock band The Vice Presidents, the only band I've done "frontman" duties in.

post-3347-1139003114_thumb.jpg

post-1658-1139015593_thumb.jpg

post-1658-1139015609_thumb.jpg

post-1658-1139015625_thumb.jpg

Yeah, it sucks all right.