Airsoft!

Krookie

I've been 'airsofting' for about a year now. As a gift to myself, I bought this baby:

http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=779

For those of you who don't know, Airsoft is basically paintball, but slightly more realistic. Paintball guns come in one style, big, fat and ugly. Airsoft guns are modeled after real weapons, and shoot 6mm plastic ammo.

I'd much rather get hit with an Airsoft pellet then a paintballl. You can play airsoft in a t-shirt and shorts. They only thing you really need other then the gun are goggles/paintball mask. The paintball pellets work fine, and they don't leave those nasty welts you get from paintballs.

Full face masks is a must, teeth can be shot out if you don't cover the mouth. That was the rule where I used to play Airsoft (or Hardball as it is know here).

And Hurl, you just gotta be honest when ya get hit, and if you're doing the shooting just give them a good volly to make sure they notice. If the weapon is souped up, they're most definitely gonna feel the hits. (although many place have regulations as to just how souped up weapons are allowed to be)

I have a scoped, souped up AK-47 with two small 200 round mags.

Looks a lot like this ak018sw.jpg

In fact, that is an airsoft gun. They look and feel quite realistic.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Oddly interesting....if only I had the cash... :devil:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Is there a minigun for airsoft ? :ermm:

asahivulcanparts.jpg

Google is yout friend.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Being somewhat a veteran myself, I can tell ya that a clumsy gun like that won't do ya much good. (even someone who isn't can probably guess that, though) Go for something smaller with more finesse, and soup it up accordingly. :ermm:

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I've been 'airsofting' for about a year now. As a gift to myself, I bought this baby:

http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=779

For those of you who don't know, Airsoft is basically paintball, but slightly more realistic. Paintball guns come in one style, big, fat and ugly. Airsoft guns are modeled after real weapons, and shoot 6mm plastic ammo.

No because you can't tell were you hit you enemies.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It doesn't matter, if you're hit (even on the weapon) you're out. Those are the rules in the community I attend.

DENMARK!

I played paintball once and unless youre up close you cant see if you hit either. You just pop off a few shots in some bush 20m away and hear someone yell "Hit!"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Tried that game for a while, borrowing gear from my little brother and his team.

Talk about souped up weapons. A short burst could make dents in a Cola can on 15 meters :-

It was pretty obvious from the yelps and whimpering when someone was hit :D

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

• 5 months later...

I have a nice gun but i forgot wut it was and i lost box so i cant look but if you have seen the movie swat it looks just like the guns in the begging. it is electric operated and it can shoot 9 rounds a second. It can shoot up to 40 yrds away depending on wind. Its Awsome!!! :cool:

Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've tasted of desire

I hold with those who favor fire.

But if it had to perish twice,

I think I know enough of hate

To say that for destruction ice

Is also great

And would suffice.

Thread necromancy?!?!?!?!

What means you by this

Oh and im a guy so technically i cant be a witch