Bokishi

What you like?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What you like?

• Blondes
    • Brunettes
    • Redheads
    • Blue Hair

Well, I voted. Brown haired lasses are winning so far. Of course, it's not like I don't find blond, redhaired, or even blue haired women attractive.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

i voted redheads this time. like Oerwinde said before, when they are hot, they are REALLY hot. and the idea of blondes in general gets annoying after a while.

Edit: but come to think of it, i have probably been infatuated with more brunettes than any of the other options, since they are more numerous and can be just as good-looking... all girls are pretty in their own way actually ( :lol: that was corny, i didn't just say that...)

Edited by Blank

Blond hair.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Blue!!!

Nah, all girls I've liked have been either red or very dark brown.

Oh ****, it's the complexion! :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds