KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

In short? no. it is pretty unlikely that Carth would become DS; even if you are DS in K1, he runs away like a baby LSer.

Also, i don't like these ideas about how a lightside character has to become darksided to do certain things, like go into the unknown regions, or save the republic. wow, that makes sense, since becoming a hater of the republic will save it, o yes, that makes so much cents that i could smelt a statue out of it all.

Well, it is a popular engine when you include Jade Empire in there. Why not make another sequel to Kotor?

I would guess that any sequel would be released on the next gen consoles though.

Please no consoles.

I think most people here would agree. But it's where the money is at...and where a lot of these groups are going.

Well...consoles and poorly thought out MMOs.

Edited by Darkwaters

Well, it is a popular engine when you include Jade Empire in there. Why not make another sequel to Kotor?

I would guess that any sequel would be released on the next gen consoles though.

Please no consoles.

I think most people here would agree. But it's where the money is at...and where a lot of these groups are going.

Well...consoles and poorly thought out MMOs.

no console versions for these games have always been quite good, i think though that only 1 console should be chosen though and thats xbox 360 because all the other kotor games came out on xbox.

Everything would be fine if obsidian spent a little extra time on bug squashing and make sure they have enough time to finish the game properly because people are under the impression creating console versions takes time away from the developement process which is bull the developers are the only ones who know how much time they need to do what needs to get done.

i bet

Imo what takes more time with console developement is the QA, or at least it used to. Compared to PC games, console products are less buggy because there used to be no way to patch them. On PC you simply download the update so the devs can spend less time QAing the product.

On console you also have certification that plays a large part in QA but that barely concerns actual bugs, it's more like standards. For example, the X button used to confirm selections or no constant vibration effect for more than 30 seconds. There are pages and pages of this stuff and it varies from one console to the other. Xbox for example is renown as a pain for QA while the GameCube is very easy.

But yeah, KOTOR3 on XBox360 and PC.

And I really hope they haven't started because I want to submit my game design darnit!

Influence should be more complex and transparent (no more pop ups just do it in dialogue), there should be no right or wrong answers and with a high enough charisma level (as an aid, not necessarily a deciding factor) you should be able to, with time, change anyone's opinion. You should be able to change someone

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Different dialog options for different stats would be nice, yes. Like giving more insights to *wise* characters, rather than acting like a buffoon no matter what your stat.

And dumb characters should get funny dialogs like NWNs. For a laugh. :p

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

All right - I've talked a lot about what I'd like to include, but I've never written a plot for K3. A certain nameless someone suggested I should. I don't know if anyone wants to read it, but if so, I'll post it here. *shrug*

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

All right - I've talked a lot about what I'd like to include, but I've never written a plot for K3. A certain nameless someone suggested I should. I don't know if anyone wants to read it, but if so, I'll post it here. *shrug*

Was it Hades?

haha, no actually.