KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

:shifty:

Then what are the rest of the party, who are not juedi, are suppose to do.  This is a CRPG in case you deidn't notice.  Not a freaking action game.

...I know what you want, and thats the same as me: no Jedi as main char, or a possibility (what is not forced on player) to become a Jedi later :-

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png

:shifty:

Then what are the rest of the party, who are not juedi, are suppose to do.  This is a CRPG in case you deidn't notice.  Not a freaking action game.

...I know what you want, and thats the same as me: no Jedi as main char, or a possibility (what is not forced on player) to become a Jedi later :-

I'd like that too but is it likely to happen? I'd think the majority of consumers would more likely wish to play as a Jedi. Make it optional perhaps, but are devs going to spend much needed time and resources to facilitate a minority, albeit a very vocal minority.

Yep, majority of gamers are mucnhkin idiots who just want the most uber k3wl character.  :shifty:

Munchkin Idiot:  My character pwns Yoda!

Me:  *yawn*

I much prefer a nice balance.

I'm bored at games when they are too easy and I get very frustrated when they are too hard.

I like difficulty sliders. And I like it when the easier I set the game, the less xp I gain, the harder it is, the more xp I collect.

The way KOTOR 1 & 2 are made, only the first planet or two can be hard. Since the player can travel anywhere after that first world, all planets have the same difficulty setting. So, as you as you reach a certain lvl, everything is a breeze and it gets boring.

twas the same with Morrowind. After lvl 10-15, you could beat any foe.

Sorry. I was thinking of Dune I think. Actually… they mine it there too. Screw it. Anyway, I do agree and I think the option in any forthcoming sequel is important. But I just hope LA think it worthy enough... we all know they're bastards for corking creative juices.

I found KotOR and KotOR 2 easy on any planet.  Even at the beginning.  KotOR 2 was stupid at the beginning.  Huge mining droids taken out by a character in their underwear with a crappy sword.  :)

Did you try punching them instead?

Ya all should play Weird War :D

IB1OsQq.png

Because they aren't making Fallout 3 they lack the ability to create a Fallout 3 that is balanced?

And no, don't go saying "of course not, because they cannot release a Fallout 3" because you know that's not the point. We're talking whether or not they'd have the talent and ability to do so, not the opportunity.