DOAXVB2 is real.

There shall be a Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2. These words directly come from the mouth of Itagaki via IGN:

When asked about Team Ninja's future plans, Itagaki resorted to some peculiar mahjong analogy before revealing that Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 will be the team's next title. He added that he's been thinking about making a few changes from the original plan. The game's opening and ending are already being worked on, he revealed, but he won't commit to a release date for fear of causing an uproar in case of a delay. He does state that it probably won't be too far off from what people are expecting.

And on that day shall six months commence when men have no need of real women besides for food and cleaning.

Dead or Alive is the only fighting franchise I like. It's really easy to pick up and play, and while the stories of the games are incredibly incoherent and dumb, the graphics are Xtremely beautiful and the gameplay is super smooth. The same can be said for its first spinoff Volleyball game.

Also, the article says something about Ninja Gaiden 2, but the first one kicked my ass, and I don't want to cry in front of my children ever again.

I was quite happy with the way the developers of DOA had made two distinct gaming engines - one to animate the models' bodies and a separate one to animate their breasts. However, as good as that was, I expect them to create a new next gen engine to fluidly animate their buttocks.

I shudder to think at all those polygons jiggling simultaneously.

Ninja Gaiden is hard yeah. Although I didn't get stuck at the start like everyone seems to have.

As for Beach Volleyball 2... >_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

DOA Beach Volleyball for the Xbox was one of the more popular games for a crowd back in the dorm days. It wasn't quite up there with Mario Kart or Goldeneye on the n64 or Virtua Tennis for my beloved Dreamcast, or even the five-year, five-team dynasty we had going in NCAA Football 2003, but we still enjoyed a nice beach volleyball game. And the gameplay really couldn't be easier to pick up.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Ninja Gaiden is hard yeah. Although I didn't get stuck at the start like everyone seems to have.

As for Beach Volleyball 2... :-

The f***ing helicopter. How the f*** is a godd*** sword and some s****y little throwing knives going to take down a f***ing attack chopper when you're f***ing stranded on some dumb*** motherf***ing roof in the middle of eastern motherf***ing Europe despite being the f***ing ninja king?!? F***! Gosh.

Big, wiggly sugs aside, i prefer Ninja Gaiden 2.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

As for Beach Volleyball 2... :-

The f***ing helicopter. How the f*** is a godd*** sword and some s****y little throwing knives going to take down a f***ing attack chopper when you're f***ing stranded on some dumb*** motherf***ing roof in the middle of eastern motherf***ing Europe despite being the f***ing ninja king?!? F***! Gosh.

You have exploding arrows and armor piercing cores, ffs. How hard can it be?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

As for Beach Volleyball 2... :)

Don't say anything bad about Europe :-

IB1OsQq.png

As for Beach Volleyball 2... :)

I only had trouble with that one because I started that fight with like half health. That took me a couple days to make it through. :-

Oh, alright.

I demand that they add males. Have manboobs!

kirottu said:

Raise your hand if you've never even seen the first game with your own eyes.

*raises hand*

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Raise your hand if you've never even seen the first game with your own eyes.

*raises hand*

doax_screenshot_012.jpg

Mmkay, put your hand down now.

I shall not lower my hand. I've seen the commercials for the game, and someone even showed me that trailer for the game. But I've never seen the game actually being played in real life.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta