• Voilet
    • Yellow
    • Orange
    • Cyan
    • Veridian
    • Sliver
    • Bronze
    • More than one due to multipul blades

i always get one red and one silver.  kind of symbolic, im not completely light but not all dark, but some of both.

also, is it just a glitch on my system or do your cyan lightsabers stay on after a load or after moving to a different area?  its kind of funny when you have a double bladed cyan lightsaber, cause it looks like your stabbing yourself...lol :huh:

That happened sometimes to me too :shifty:

IB1OsQq.png

i always get one red and one silver.  kind of symbolic, im not completely light but not all dark, but some of both.

also, is it just a glitch on my system or do your cyan lightsabers stay on after a load or after moving to a different area?  its kind of funny when you have a double bladed cyan lightsaber, cause it looks like your stabbing yourself...lol :huh:

That happened sometimes to me too :shifty:

15.jpg

^_^

IB1OsQq.png

Silver is winning again. :lol:  I never really liked the look of a silver lightsaber, and I don't understand its appeal.  Can someone enlighten me?

Silver is symbolic, being in the middle of light(white/blue) and dark(black/red). It's also a pretty cool colour.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Darth Zonos, could you please stop posting in this thread? Every second or third post you make (not just in this thread) usually goes something along the lines of:

"hellz ya"

"red is cool"

And all posts which offer nothing to the discussion, just agreeing with the poster above. Can't you just stop? It's really irritating to have to see your posts. The 'ignore' feature would help, but it breaks up the conversation and will cause confusion.

On topic, I think that the Silver blade was a bit of a disappointment. I remember getting it and thinking, "oh crap, a silver crystal!" It's just white. My screen might suck, or it might not. It just looks white.

I prefer (and use) blue for my LS character, because he is a Jedi Guardian. I use red for my DS character, which looks great in battle, when I am cutting the Jedi down :wacko:

Edited by KOTORFans

Ok ladies and gents if you have a suggestion to a fellow poster, do via PM not out in the open like that.

Lets also try and stick with the topic and not fall from it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester