KOTOR SIGS

Not the only mis-typing there  >_<" ... but as I already said thanks, but no thanks

Yeah yeah, spell c/wookiee with 2 e's...y'know, I noticed there are are quite a few more google image entries under 'wookiE' than 'wookiEE' - it's what happens when erratic film directors try to make a name cute & charming by a using a play on an already known word that only has 1 'e'. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I wrote to the artist and got permission to use her artwork...

Deadly_Nightshade

Then plz wrote her too that we get to know Darth Mad here at the Obsidian Forum, and it would be nice if she registers here, and posts some of her art, and maybe some new comics too :D

:ermm:

I'll do that...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I see. Tell me, the person in your avatar and signature: is she your original character?

was that a test to see if I clamed to have made darth mad?

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

well look at my sig...

and here another one...

(It was for another person...)

I will post more when I find them...

Deadly_Nightshade

I never made too many...actually only this, and my first (SC and BG&E on it)

I don't think I'm so good in it. :ermm:

:shifty:

Edited by jorian

IB1OsQq.png