N00b needs glitch help

I just bought the game on the net, and im having some crazy glitch type trouble with it. Im to the part where Im at the Telos Artic (near the begining, i just got the zabrak guy in my party), and im in the place with the handmaidens. Now this is where the trouble kicks up. There are a bunch of dialogue loops and glitches that make it impossible to go any farther in the game. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to fix it?

To be more descriptive of what happens:

i enter the bunker as normal

I talk to Atries (forgot her name, sorry)

I get the option to leave on the Ebon Hawk with my crew

(heres where its messy)

Try to board the Ebon Hawk, but i cant do so without my companions

The Zabrak with 1 arm is lying in the containment chamber, apparently dead

Try to speak with Kreia, does not respond

Try to speak with atton, and i get 2 dialogue options

1) Skip to NPC confrontation (or something along those lines)

2) Continue conversation with Kreia

Neither option works correctly. Option 1 takes me back to the conversation and will keep looping. Option 2 does absolutely nothing.

Can someone plz help :)

In case you don't catch the joke guy, (don't laugh BattleWook, I've seen people not catch links hidden in text at Bungie all the time) His sentence is a lazy link.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

In case you don't catch the joke guy, (don't laugh BattleWook, I've seen people not catch links hidden in text at Bungie all the time) His sentence is a lazy link.

LAZY?

Are you insulting me? Do you think I am lazy? :wub:

lol, i go it, thanks guys . Sorry for posting a new thread about this.

No Problem...

Have fun continuing Kotor2...

Edited by Battlewookiee

How in god's name did this game ever get any awards and good reviews given the huge **** ups in script logic that infest it?

One can only assume those giving out awards and review scores only play the game for 10 minutes before making a decision on it's quality.

Quite how all these game stopping errors made it past any competent quality assurance is beyond me.

I think we gamers around the world should stop being so accepting and tolerant of all the amateurish errors making their way into final releases. The only errors we should be finding in professionally developed games are really, really well hidden and understandably unexpected ones, not all these idiotic "so in your face you can't miss them" **** ups :)