Carth in DS game

How many people have notice that even if you chose Revan to be ds for K2, that Carth still makes an appearence (although i'm sure it is by mistake)? Its on Dantooine, the admiral that Mical reports to is Carth, eventhough he is dead in the DS version. ;)

Here is another lame topic from the people who brought you Beer Milkshakes. :D

Althought the last one is still going strong. :-

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Guest The Architect

How many people have notice that even if you chose Revan to be ds for K2, that Carth still makes an appearence (although i'm sure it is by mistake)? Its on Dantooine, the admiral that Mical reports to is Carth, eventhough he is dead in the DS version. :lol:

Yeah I know what your talking about but apparently it's some type of glitch that Obsidian forgot or didn't have time to get rid of. You see in that holo-recording sequence Mical clearly says 'Admiral' when he's talking to Carth and as you'd already know if you set Revan as a darksider, Cede is the Admiral of the Republic and Carth is actually dead. If you set Revan as a DS Female, it's presumed that you killed him on the Star Forge. If you set Revan as a DS Male, then it is presumed at some point that Revan eventually finds Carth and kills him. But speaking on the subject, I heard a rumour that as a DS Male in KOTOR, you can find Carth hiding in the Rakata Enclave and kill him,do you know if this is true or not?

^

Its not one i've heard of but i'd like it to be true. :thumbsup:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

... and there also is a moment where a Jedi Sentinel Mira says she's not a Jedi (have her be the party leader when venturing into Freedon Nadd's tomb as you head into a DS puddle)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

You can let Mission go? I've always thought you had to kill her :\ (or get Big Z to)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Well, there are mods that allow Carth and another that allow Juhani to be present in the dark ending. I haven't seen such mods for Jolee and Mission, but they could be made.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Well, there are mods that allow Carth and another that allow Juhani to be present in the dark ending. I haven't seen such mods  for Jolee and Mission, but they could be made.

Why would anyone want Carth to remain in the game? Someone should make a mod so that you can kill him as ls without getting any ds points. Lets face it, it is an act of mercy. :D

Actually there is such a mod. You can kill him anytime, and after that he will rise just to be killed again.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Actually there is such a mod. You can kill him anytime, and after that he will rise just to be killed again.

If i killed him, then i'd want him to stay dead. :-

Wouldn't you like it better if you are to kill him again and again and again and again.

John Lenon

571911[/snapback]

Wouldn't you like it better if you are to kill him again and again and again and again.

Then it becomes meaningless and thats not worth my time. :devil:

But either way he still ends up in K2 anyway. :o

If i killed him, then i'd want him to stay dead. :thumbsup:

Definately. :wub:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus