Best Sith Lord??

Who do you think is, or would've made the the best Sith Lord?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is, or would've made the the best Sith Lord?

• Marka Ragnos
    • Tulak Hord
    • Ludo Kressh
    • Naga Sadow
    • Freedon Nadd
    • Revan
    • Malak
    • Darth Traya
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Sion

Too bad Darth Sidious is not included.

From these options probably Revan is the best one, followed by Traya and Nihilus.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The first mistake was engaging the Republic in war after they had already been weakened by two wars. The second mistake was thinking that by attacking them and conquering them, he could somehow strenghten them. The third mistake was thinking this was the only solution to this yet unkown threat. The last mistake was finding the Star Forge, for without it Revan wouldn't have had the heart to attack the Republic.

Face it, as a Sith Lord Revan was a complete an utter failure

during this time, the Jedi Order was ineffective and growing useless.

Republic was growing everso dependent on the Jedi Order. Revan's war was against the Jedi order.

Jedi Order was going to fall off the Edge anyways. So He push the Jedi Order off the Edge.

The Republic would have better off without the Jedi Order.

The Jedi Order supposed to be the protectors of the Republic and Republic's people.

Revan's anger at the Jedi order's weakness to react to the Mandolarin Threat is what drove Revan to the Dark Side.

Revan fought the Republic in such a way, if he won he would have something to conquor and if he lose, the people of The Republic would have still have standing Military.

Revan's original plan is to have more aggessive Jedi knight that has a better understanding of the dark side and as well of the light side under his command and any that opposed him, just say they went byebye.

In Kotor 2, Revan realize that his original plan was a total failure. So He went to the True Sith Empire to study it and weaken it from the inside out.

So when the The True Sith Empire does attack, they will be a lot weaker and they will be easier for the Republic, Jedi, Dark Jedi and other groups.

Also he place those that he trusted in places of Power like Carth as the Admiral of the Republic and Canderous as the Mandalore.

Hmm.. Hard call.. PS: where is Exar Kun in there?

Revan. He messed up the galaxy quite abit, however he did some smart things aswell. For going alone into the unknown, he is quite brave.

Darth Simon. One of the best developed characters in KOTOR II in my oppinion. I liked him because he was just soo human. It must have been a combination of the story, voice acting and dialoge which made him that good.

Darth Traya. Hmm.. Let me think. She corrupted numerous people, and tried to destoroy life itself. Ewww.. Screw her.

I hope there is more to kotor 3 than Revan acting as a saboteur to the Sith's plans. I mean he's been away for 5 years and the bugger has hardly made head way? If that' the case, I say he's either dead or somewhere in a Sith dungeon, suffering from a second bout of amnesia.

I hope you could continue with the previous PCs in a new part of the Galaxy with new and previously unknown planets. I'm just hoping we don't start with some new, generic, chosen one protargonist. If Obsdian do it they should continue with the Exile (final fantasy does it and look how far the generic jrpg has come) and probably bring in Revan to play some small, but vital role in the story e.g. revealing some tactical weakness of the Sith and such like.

I never liked the Sith. And my vote isnt based on who I thought was the coolest sithlord but on who I think would be most able to lead the sith. And I had to come to the conclusion that it would be Kreia. Revan was very powerful and very smart, but I dont think he was really dark, he was a Jedi first and foremost, the sith mantle just disguised what he was underneath.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Darth Blivion, Well just pray that my story is complete and deep enough that it will be the Kotor 3 main storyline.

Just say, the opening scene is OMG WTF and what the hell scene because it is a battle scene and it explains T3-M4's mission at the beginning of KOTOR 2 and why Hk-47 is shot up by Revan.

Also two of Revan's allies will be killed and one of them will fall on Revan as Revan passes out from the force lightning.

I was thinking that Revan assasinated Key Leaders and figureheads in the True Sith Empire.

I do think that Revan is captured by the True Sith.

Edited by DeathScepter

Hmm.. Hard call.. PS: where is Exar Kun in there?

Revan. He messed up the galaxy quite abit, however he did some smart things aswell. For going alone into the unknown, he is quite brave.

Darth Simon. One of the best developed characters in KOTOR II in my oppinion. I liked him because he was just soo human. It must have been a combination of the story, voice acting and dialoge which made him that good.

Darth Traya. Hmm.. Let me think. She corrupted numerous people, and tried to destoroy life itself. Ewww.. Screw her.

i think its just in the KOTOR universe, although they do mention KUN in there!