The "What did you just eat?" Thread

Bokishi

When I visited some friend in the states I made sure I went to all the fast food places I could find. Wendy's, Taco Bell, KFC, some other mexican food place I forgot the name of, even Burger King and McDonald's (which, surprisingly enough, didn't taste at all like in Sweden).

It was fun, although somewhat.. greasy. Especially KFC.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just think that fast food in general is ew. Except for Wendy's. Never had any problems at a Wendy's.

Never said I loved the stuff. :wacko: I try not to eat it very often...and I've tried to wean hubby away from it some...but he will never give up the convienence/laziness factor. Eh...it's no worse than some frozen food that some people live on IMO. Been in some good Wendy's but the Wendy's around here aren't good at all...such things depend so much on area/city.

KFC is horrible stuff. lol

I had some chicken noodle soup w/jalepeno's, a bowl full of vegies, and some strawberry yogurt for dinner.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Every time I eat at a KFC I get sick. Vomit for hours help me I've been poisoned sick.

I'll agree with Nartwak that KFC is extra crispy lame. 

Since I hold you both in high regard, you would do well to heed my warning pertaining to the absurdity that is "fried chicken". They use the absolute worst parts of the chicken in that "culinary delight", and the batter is thoroughly unhealthy:

After the order was ready and paid for, the woman sat down and unwrapped her sandwich. She took a huge bite, and... wham! There was a huge glob of mayonnaise in her mouth. Annoyed, she brought it up to the cashier who had served her and demanded a new sandwich, citing that she had specifically asked for no tomatoes and no mayo.

Confused, the cashier asked the workers in the back to please fix a sandwich without the dreaded mayonnaise, to which they insisted they had not put any on the first one, and prepared a replacement immediately.

As she was about to take her new mayo-less McChicken Deluxe back to her table, the woman was suddenly overcome with nausea and vomited in several colors, followed by blood, onto the floor. The workers out back then opened the discarded sandwich and found that they indeed had not included mayonnaise, but a chicken patty with a pus-filled tumor.

:wacko:

manthing2.jpg

:p @ Jag's story. That's it! I'm never eating KFC again!

"I had some chicken noodle soup w/jalepeno's, a bowl full of vegies, and some strawberry yogurt for dinner."

I'm jealous :wacko:, I'm on a fast for the day to try and rid my system of an annoying virus I have

Doughnuts and Earl Grey tea.

EDIT: Under R Reagan the law on meat standards in the US was altered. Chicken carcasses were fit for consumption if they had two or less tumours on them, provided the tumours were removed. Needless to say with thousands of birds wizzing past, and it being unsafe to try and grab one as it went past, many of these lower qualtiy birds get through. Luck of the draw, am afraid.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

See, you take the Doritos, and you crush them up, then you sprinkle them on the chicken, and fry it. Then you eat it with a side of Doritos, with some Dorito juice.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I drive a Dorito car.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.