Supermarket Hijynx

thepixiesrock

*Ring* *Ring* "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Lou Gotman?"

"Err, Lou Gutman, P.I. and yes, thats me."

"Hello, my name is Mandy, Mandy Martini, and I need your help. Is it ok if I come to your office around 3 P.M.?"

"Yes, that would be fine."

"Thank you, I'll see you then. Goodbye." *Click*

Hmmm, where have you heard that name before... Martini... Ah, that detective, the one that was killed at the airport. That must have been a relative. She sounded fairly young, a sister or something. It doesn't matter, at least it's a case, and you need the money, man can not live off of left over pizza alone. Well, it's only 12, and you just had lunch. You have a few hours to kill, so you decide it's best to:

( a ) Take a nap.

( b ) Read the newspaper.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzz.

*Knock at door*

"Uhg. I'm up! I'm up! One second."

( a ) Answer door.

( b ) Get your gun and open door cautiously.

( c ) Open the door and shoot the person on the other side.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

To be continued...

God damn, isn't that always the way, just as they're about to get to the good part.......

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Everyone knows alternate accounts can't play.

*Boom* The door flies open and you pump round after round into the head of the person behind the door. Who needs to wait and see who it is. They interrupted your nap and now they must pay, with justice!

Lucky for you, it turns out to be a collector working for the local lone shark that you borrowed some money from. When is this guy going to learn to stop sending his Kronies over here.

To be continued, this time it's for real.

*Boom* The door flies open and you pump round after round into the head of the person behind the door. Who needs to wait and see who it is. They interrupted your nap and now they must pay, with justice!

Lucky for you, it turns out to be a collector working for the local lone shark that you borrowed some money from. When is this guy going to learn to stop sending his Kronies over here. It looks like it is time to:

( a ) Get down to business, if you know what I mean. *wink* *wink*

I mean necrophillia.

( b ) Go back into your office and wait for Mandy to show up.

Ohhhh yeeeaaahhhhh.

"Sir! Are you mad!?"

Well, perhaps it wasn't the best idea for you to get to it right in the hallway, but hey, a man has needs. Looks like Mindy has arrived, and what a mynx! A very kinky looking girl. The kind you don't take home to mother. It looks like she will never let your spirits down, once you get her off the street, ow girl.

"I err, um... Hello, I'm Lou Gutman, P.I. And you are Mindy?"

"Well, yes, but... Do you think you could put your pants on?"

( a ) Pants are for fairies.

( b ) I'm sorry. Of course.

"Pants are for faries!"

"Ugh, this is a big mistake. Maybe I should just go..."

( a ) "Your just afraid! Afraid of what I am! I'm crazy, and that scares you. You sit at home each night, in fear. In fear, not of me, not of crazy, but of yourself. Your afraid of what I might do to you. How I might make you feel. Well, you may think I'm crazy, but you know what I think? I think that crazy might just be what you are looking for!"

( b ) "No, please don't go! I'll stop." *Pull up pants*

"Your just afraid! Afraid of what I am! I'm crazy, and that scares you. You sit at home each night, in fear. In fear, not of me, not of crazy, but of yourself. Your afraid of what I might do to you. How I might make you feel. Well, you may think I'm crazy, but you know what I think? I think that crazy might just be what you are looking for!"

"You crazy! Crazy is what I'm looking for. Lou, your my only hope. *sob* I just, have no where else to turn. *sob* The police have been no help, and *sob* I just want to know what happened to my brother. *sob*"

( a ) Why don't you cry about it. Cry baby.

( b ) You know what, I think i might just help you, but first, we have to cure you. Cure you of your depression, and the only cure is sex! With me."