worst game ever played

lordodark2

TA refers to Total Anhilition, which quite a few people classify as the most solid RTS ever made. The guy who made it also made Dungeon Siege. I believe there is a sequel coming out, but it will be hard to reach the mark he hit the first time.

I'm surprised someone put the new Pirates game on here. The game is supposed to be short, as in you could finish a entire game in an hour or 2. But I enjoyed that. I didn't play it for 50 hours, but I played through a couple careers and had great fun.

The only thing that saved Diablo 2 for me were the cut scenes. Otherwise it had the gameplay enjoyment of a dead fish. The worst cut scenes I've ever seen are Mark Hamill talking to a lame looking Kilrathi in Wing Commander III.

There was ahilariously bad game on the Sega CD where you were trying to save sorority girls. Night Stalker? It was all live action video.

TA refers to Total Anhilition, which quite a few people classify as the most solid RTS ever made.  The guy who made it also made Dungeon Siege.  I believe there is a sequel coming out, but it will be hard to reach the mark he hit the first time.

I'm surprised someone put the new Pirates game on here.  The game is supposed to be short, as in you could finish a entire game in an hour or 2.  But I enjoyed that.  I didn't play it for 50 hours, but I played through a couple careers and had great fun.

The only thing that saved Diablo 2 for me were the cut scenes.  Otherwise it had the gameplay enjoyment of a dead fish.  The worst cut scenes I've ever seen are Mark Hamill talking to a lame looking Kilrathi in Wing Commander III. 

There was ahilariously bad game on the Sega CD where you were trying to save sorority girls.  Night Stalker?  It was all live action video.

oh ,thats TA :p

Well, my numero uno RTS is, and will always stay Command&Conqueror :blink:

Oh..how i miss Kane&GDI&Nod....but mostly Kane :lol:

I wanna a Westwood rebirth!!!

:'(

IB1OsQq.png

Mark of Chaos :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I get a lot of games that are real pain's in the backend to review, because that means I have to give them a fair chance and at least play them enough to be able to judge them. The ones that pop up in my mind are Ribbit King, which was so cutesy it made my intestants wriggle, and Army Men: Sarge's War.

None of those games are really bad games, but those are the ones that were really difficult to motivate oneself to playing for hours on end.

Worst RPG would probably be Diablo. Worst personal disappointment was Morrowind.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Diablo is not a rpg, so there's nothing to burn about. It's a hack.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hey, I don't mean hack as a bad thing! Dungeon hack, hack'n'slash, it's a genre. A genre I happen to like. But I don't pretend that they're rpgs.

kirottu said:

About those standards...

I'm not up for a battle over genres, so piss off purists.

kirottu said:

I don't have very strict standards for what should be considered RPG's. If the game calls itself RPG then I'll judge it as a RPG. Among those in the gray area that I still would refer to as RPG's are Gothic/Gothic 2, Deus Ex, System Shock/System Shock 2 and the Diablo's. The difference is just that Diablo fails miserably in the genre it's supposed to belong to, which is why it is (for me) the worst RPG I've ever played.

Also, I didn't like it that much as a game either, but that's a different story.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

...as e'eryone prolly knows by now, Planescape: Torment be me fav game I's e'er played an' NeverWorkin'Right be me least fav I's e'er took the time ta play through... :D

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

All this talk of the old BI games is making me want to re-install IWD2 and BG2. Don't think I've ever played them to completion...I'd get stuck somewhere and not know how to continue...and odds are it's a pretty simple thing I just didn't notice at the time.

NWN and it's expansions too, haven't played them in a long while, despite the apparent consensus that it...well...sucks. And DS too. And I should give Morrowind a bit of playing time...hmmm.

The worst I can recall was Crusaders of Might and Magic...it just.......it was awful. Graphically decent, but the gameplay and level design were terrible. Arx Fatalis also comes to mind, mostly because I couldn't figure out what in the hell to do...and why some people seemed to like it.

...and there's enough Diablo hating going on in here to make Tyrael shed tears of blood. :)

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast