worst game ever played

lordodark2

Normally I avoid crappy games like the dentist and don't waste time on playing them, but even Morgoth's wisdom couldn't prevent him on wasting money on Commandos 3 and then eventually gets completely de-fanboyisted just with this single POS. Mustn't see how Pyro is gonna rape CSF....  :wub:

IS Commandos 3 an RPG? :wacko:

IB1OsQq.png

Why was it bad? :*

Only curious because I bought it not too long ago but haven't played it yet.  :blink:

Think Diablo. If you like that type of game, you'll probably like Sacred.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Played alot of bad games, but avoided buying most. The ONLY game I really regret buying till today is Black&White

Horrible UI, bug-ridden (I hope that it were bugs for them...), awfully translated and generally just very boring...

I like the whole omnipotent thing...and crushing villages with gigantic boulders....and flinging villagers hundreds upon hundreds of meters out into the ocean, where they'd kick, scream, and eventually drown, leaving a small skeleton to float around......but the gameplay beyond that just sucked.

Well, that'll work :blink:

I loved D2 :lol:

So do I. :*

And I should probably pick Sacred up, come to think of it.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Worst RPG I've played was 7th Saga for SNES.

My god, it was the very incarnation of every clithe, every horrible, predictable plot twist, every uninspired, pointless character and the worst turn-based combat I've ever played.

Morrowind goes up there too, but more for being dissapointing.  I've never played a game that felt more empty then Morrowind.

Quoted for great truth, on both cases.

Space Golf

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pool of Radiance 2

Lionheart

Axis and Allies

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yeah, it's not like you can get this far in a year.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What a loser.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.