worst game ever played

lordodark2

I can't say anything good about the gameplay, really. The combat system is pretty much the least enjoyable one I've ever played. The NPCs were horrible, writing was pointless. Sidequests were just repetitions of each other. I don't recall ever been compelled to finish one because it was interesting, only that it had to do it because it was another quest to do. I see no appeal in 'roleplaying' by myself when the game provides no reason to do so.

And yet you kept playing it. Publishers dream of customers like you! :D

manthing2.jpg

E.T. is the second worse console game in history and the most overproduced game. Man, they really over estimated production for that game. The worse console game... Journey: The Escape. There was this huge bug that made it impossible to move beyond the first level.

Edited by Judge Hades

I can't say anything good about the gameplay, really. The combat system is pretty much the least enjoyable one I've ever played. The NPCs were horrible, writing was pointless. Sidequests were just repetitions of each other. I don't recall ever been compelled to finish one because it was interesting, only that it had to do it because it was another quest to do. I see no appeal in 'roleplaying' by myself when the game provides no reason to do so.

And yet you kept playing it. Publishers dream of customers like you! :D

That's exactly it. Bethesda burnt me bad, man. Bad!

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Worst RPG I've played was 7th Saga for SNES.

My god, it was the very incarnation of every clithe, every horrible, predictable plot twist, every uninspired, pointless character and the worst turn-based combat I've ever played.

Morrowind goes up there too, but more for being dissapointing. I've never played a game that felt more empty then Morrowind.

I'm sure there are worse games in the back of my mind, but my kneejerk reaction to the title of this thread was True Crime: New York City. In addition to the gameplay being iffy in general, the characters being so obviously created by a dork who watches too much of The Shield, and the shameful waste of Christopher Walken, there was actually a game stopping bug in a main story mission that made the entire game impossible to beat.

Bebe's Kids on the SNES

It was a gift from my grandmother, I figure the store clerk will have a nice place in hell

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Worst, in comparison to the others, was probably IWD. But I still enjoyed it. I just didn't enjoy it as much as the other RPGs I've played.

As much as I complain (okay maybe I don't complain all that much) I haven't really played any RPGs that I hated. There have been times when one or two may have annoyed me to no end (Vampire Bloodlines' sluggish performance), but none that I didn't enjoy playing.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Worst RPG? NWN or Lionheart...

Lionheart gave the feeling that atleast they tried. Reflexive had done action games before and their rpg showed that clearly.

NWN didn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Hmm...the worst one..its like ..

...well i don't remember my worst one, thats becouse I just forget anythink i don't like, so anyone of you just think of it, maybe not that RPG is the worst what you wrote here, maybe you did too forget your 'RPG nightmare' like me, think hard, think smart :wub:

(sometimes I just forget Trianon happened... :wacko: )

IB1OsQq.png