Whos hotter

Whos Hotter  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Whos Hotter

• Handmaiden
    • mira
    • Kriea

A young Kreia would look like Bastila...because she actually is Bastila. 

hehehe...let the fun begin

I can actually agree. Malak was a bad man, and he could've done something that starts with an R and ends with an ape. That alone would give her the hard living required. :(

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Mira is way hot :) I myself would have prefered Mission Vao if she came back in K2.. I like Twi'leks lol. If there were ever a KotOR online game (Not Staw Wars Galaxies). You'd either find me in the cantina watching the dancers/playing pazaak, or just swoop racing.. oh yeah, and kicking random sith ass ^_^

but malak has a huge wang....don't ask me how i know i just know

Lol no, why do you think he joined the darkside? Because he was angry for being born with a small wang :thumbsup: He took the Star Forge for his own to compensate. Hey... wouldnt it have been cool if we could have been the one who cut his jaw off?

Edited by Ice-Cold

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

And Mission is Twin Suns! Both of them!

And Jolee is Sion!

:blink:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

are you bisexual or somthing? geez

Who me?

At the risk of being guilty of what I'm about to say - I think you miss the sarcasm in my posts. :ermm:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Uh huh.

Anyway, this is getting derailed.

Bastila & Atris together are hottest :ermm: *runs*

:ermm:

It was too bad about Lashowe really. Oh well. Can't save them all...

I like Jennifer Hales voice, lol, i've liked nearly all the characters she's played.. Naomi Hunter (MGS) and the female Jaden Korr (Jedi Academy) for starters :ermm:

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."