Exile's Lightsaber preference

I figured it out. 

In box, corpse whatever "Random at load of map"

given from dialouge Random at given point.  so if you talk to some one and they give you, say, a short lighsaber, then you can reload IN THE SAME MAP, and talk to them again and you get a different reward. (In this case a differnent saber.)

Nope. Still not random for my xbox. Up to fifteen out of fifteen now. Still doubles. Oh, the color did change once. Once. Out of fifteen times. Methinks it's not as totally random as people think it is. I think that selection "favors" certain factors on the xbox, I really do. I'm not saying there isn't some random to the process, like if it were pulling sabers out of a bag, but what I'm saying is it loads let say five or six extra of one kind in said bag, making that kind more likely to pop up.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

That particular spot is almost always a regular for me. I've gotten one or two shorts, but never a double there. And Now I'm fiddling with Vrook, and out of six times, I got five singles and one short. I really do think there's an element for xbox, that "reduces" the randomness of it. Too ofetn the sam thing pops up in the sames spots over and over, eventually that no longer qualifies as really random.

Edit: 8 times, 7 singles, three different colors, one short.

Edited by SSgtSniper

It is just random.  All of the places you guys are talking about not being random, if you save and reload continuosly, you will find that it is in fact random.

Tell that to the ten times I reloaded today just to prove you wrong, came up Double Blade ten out of ten.

Um, I hope you know that I can't actually talk to the act of you reloading a game ten times...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Smartass, although turnabout IS fair play..... :blink: